Advertisement

Request How are we doing?

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
I feel like I am letting Forums4Airports down as I dont post much anymore. And the only reason why I dont post much anymore is becouse there is nowt happening at my local airport.

I do still post stuff on the urban forum but I dont post everything I have on urban/city stuff becouse this is an airports forum and I dont want the other stuff taking over so I leave it.

Maybe I need to get more involved in other airports and update them from time to time like some of the smaller UK airports/European airports that hardly get a mention.

What do you think guys/gals ?

:grumpy:
More information on the less popular UK and European airports (in terms of posts on F4A, not necessarily their size as airports) would be welcome from my perspective.

I'm probably more fortunate than most members in that I have the time to look at all the posts submitted on F4A and in so doing I've learned a lot about aviation in general and gleaned specific information about many airports about which I would otherwise have been unaware.

I look forward to reading anything you can dig up about these 'other' airports, Brum X.

BTW, your posts and pictures re the astonishing developments in the city of Birmingham are of great interest to me and, I am sure, to others, and I feel I know more about Birmingham as a result of your submissions even though it's a city that, unfortunately, I've rarely visited which is strange given it's only about 100 miles from where I live.

Advertisement

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
More information on the less popular UK and European airports (in terms of posts on F4A, not necessarily their size as airports) would be welcome from my perspective.

I'm probably more fortunate than most members in that I have the time to look at all the posts submitted on F4A and in so doing I've learned a lot about aviation in general and gleaned specific information about many airports about which I would otherwise have been unaware.

I look forward to reading anything you can dig up about these 'other' airports, Brum X.

BTW, your posts and pictures re the astonishing developments in the city of Birmingham are of great interest to me and, I am sure, to others, and I feel I know more about Birmingham as a result of your submissions even though it's a city that, unfortunately, I've rarely visited which is strange given it's only about 100 miles from where I live.

Hi TheLocalYokel,

I am glad you find my post's on the Urban thread interesting and will continue to post stuff when I receive it, just didn't want it to become the norm that everyday I'm posting some photo of a crane/building :ROFLMAO:

I think the way forward for me on this forum is that I am going to come out of my Birmingham/BHX bubble and start taking more of an interest in other airports, I'm not going to start updating the big hitters on here such as LBA/BHX/MAN/BRS/CWL as you guys cover these airports but I will start updating the likes of EDI/GLA/BFS/STN even LHR/LGW have a poor following so I will do my best to update the forum with news about these airports.

Hopefully this will help me to continue to be an active memeber of FFA, rather than one just sitting on the side waiting for things to happen, I might be waiting a long time. ;)

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Hi TheLocalYokel,

I am glad you find my post's on the Urban thread interesting and will continue to post stuff when I receive it, just didn't want it to become the norm that everyday I'm posting some photo of a crane/building :ROFLMAO:

I think the way forward for me on this forum is that I am going to come out of my Birmingham/BHX bubble and start taking more of an interest in other airports, I'm not going to start updating the big hitters on here such as LBA/BHX/MAN/BRS/CWL as you guys cover these airports but I will start updating the likes of EDI/GLA/BFS/STN even LHR/LGW have a poor following so I will do my best to update the forum with news about these airports.

Hopefully this will help me to continue to be an active memeber of FFA, rather than one just sitting on the side waiting for things to happen, I might be waiting a long time. ;)
I'm sure that everyone would appreciate that. As you say, some of the bigger airports in the UK have a relatively poor coverage in terms of posts, let alone some of the smaller ones. Let's also hope that events at BHX soon give you and others topics to discuss in the near future. I have no prior knowledge though.

Actually, a lot of airports, with some exceptions, are going through a quiet phase at the moment.

Scottie Dog

Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Sep 7, 2016
Warrington
Hi

Any reason why the Manchester Skyline thread stays on page 2 of the forum and doesn't show any responses??

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
It was moved to the urban part of the forum several weeks ago. It acts as a link from the Manchester airport forum to the Manchester thread in the Urban forum where you can see the thread count. It is possible to sticky it if you desire but it's looking a bit top heavy with stickies?

Advertisement

Top Bottom