Great news for DSA!
More so long term.

TUI growth over the last 18 months has been huge for the airport and hopefully now TUI are seeing DSA as a safe house to operate from without the hassle of the loco's and Jet 2 on there case they have free reign at DSA. From a passenger point of view hopefully more flights will see a reduction in prices.

More so long term.

TUI growth over the last 18 months has been huge for the airport and hopefully now TUI are seeing DSA as a safe house to operate from without the hassle of the loco's and Jet 2 on there case they have free reign at DSA. From a passenger point of view hopefully more flights will see a reduction in prices.

Whilst it might be good news for DSA, because they need it, I'm not so sure that it is all good news for TUI passengers. TUI will have to improve their offering, not just with competitive prices, but also eliminate their disregard for how they treat their customers in terms of the product and how they deliver that product if they are to earn the loyalty and affection of those who part with good money to holiday with them.

Not wishing to be negative but TUI need to work much harder to convince me.

TUI to resume DSA flights from 01/08/20

Doncaster Sheffield Airport
@DSA_Airport
We have more very exciting news... we're pleased to announce TUI will once again take off from 1st August to popular destinations such as Lanzarote, Tenerife, Majorca in Spain, Kos and Rhodes in Greece, Tunisia, Cyprus and Turkey. Find out more - https://t.co/JCoiRgQhdv

Very good for DSA, on a general note it's vital for the regional airports that the airline's give the airport's some flights and hope going forward.

TUI updated Summer 2020 routes as follows:

Alicante. 2 wkly
Antalya 1 wkly
Bourgas. 1 wkly
Corfu 1 wkly
Dalaman 3wkly
Enfidha 1 wkly
Las Palmas 1 wkly
Kos 1 wkly
Lanzarote 2 wkly
Malaga 2 wkly
Palma 2 wkly
Paphos 1 wkly
Rhodes 1 wkly
Tenerife 2 wkly
Zante 1 wkly

I can’t find any mention of Florida or Mexico Dreamliner flights, presuming these have gone now for this year, and not all destinations are available from August 1st, Alicante, Antalya, Dalaman & Enfidha For example are bookable from w/c 24th Aug.

TUI announced about a week ago all UK and Ireland flights to Florida are cancelled up to the end of November because of tight restrictions imposed by Disney on guests.

TUI updated Summer 2020 routes as follows:

Alicante. 2 wkly
Antalya 1 wkly
Bourgas. 1 wkly
Corfu 1 wkly
Dalaman 3wkly
Enfidha 1 wkly
Las Palmas 1 wkly
Kos 1 wkly
Lanzarote 2 wkly
Malaga 2 wkly
Palma 2 wkly
Paphos 1 wkly
Rhodes 1 wkly
Tenerife 2 wkly
Zante 1 wkly

I can’t find any mention of Florida or Mexico Dreamliner flights, presuming these have gone now for this year, and not all destinations are available from August 1st, Alicante, Antalya, Dalaman & Enfidha For example are bookable from w/c 24th Aug.

Still a decent selection considering

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock