Epic Failures

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
I've upgraded to support F4A!
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
This is what happens when you try to show your son how to do skateboard hacks. I'm in pain today. Aching all over.

downloadfile.gif

Have you had any epic fails?

Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Obviously that's not me but I couldn't possibly recreate what I did again without potentially fracturing my head or breaking my back. Still in pain today.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
www.envesko.com
Here's a few epic fail stories for you all to hear:

My family attended one of my dads' friends summer BBQ. They got drunk of course! They all dared each other to cycle down the garden steps and all epicly fail! My dad does it successfully! His friends yell "fluke, do it again!" of which my dad obliged. He then fell off, dislocated his shoulder and also fractured his collarbone. He was off work for months! Never again!

Another epic fail involves my father, who was a wood machinist, cutting some wood to make a bed frame in my upcoming bedroom. He somehow managed to slice the tendon between his finger and thumb, absolute carnage and blood everywhere! I had to run over to the pub to drag my mum home who was out playing darts with her friends. Very embarrassing indeed.

Lastly, my dad went into a random trance in the pub one evening. I had to rush home to get my mum, who again was getting ready to go out to darts. The pub landlady phoned for an ambulance because my dad wasn't making any sense. By the time I got back with my mum and her friends, he was asking what the hell had happened. He couldn't remember a thing!

Last edited:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Sounds like your dad may have suffered a seizure?

A neigbour has an annual house party celebrating the day they moved into their home. Last year was more entertaining than usual as one of them ended up falling into their fish pond. I'm not sure if the fish evacuated during the event.

Ashley.S.

Site Maintenance
Staff member
Apr 10, 2011
Falmouth, Cornwall, UK
www.envesko.com
Sounds like your dad may have suffered a seizure?
Unlikely. I think his trance state was related to his depression. His bike accident was due to tomfoolery and his finger slipped when cutting the wood. I feel for the new owners of my old house if they ripped the carpets up, it would have looked like a murder took place or something

thunderchild

Platinum Member
Aug 29, 2013
Lichfield
Took the little one swimming this afternoon, completely misjudged the step into the kiddie pool and fell right in there! Luckily I somehow managed to keep the baby from going under. Very humiliating and there were tears...the baby cried too!

Advertisement

Top Bottom