BHX Movements and Heads Up

Advertisement

kfs

May 11, 2018
Devon
I believe an A320 is scheduled for tomorrows Edelweiss. Also we will be seeing Alitalia a few times during the next 2 weeks with flights to BLQ, FCO and GRO all scheduled.

It will be nice to see some different tails at the airport.
Is this flight a one off? Edelweiss's website doesn't show a bookable service to Birmingham.

Ianbutty

Platinum Member
Feb 29, 2016
Essex
Off topics bit... but I know times are slow at BHX. But I am on family hols in Italy not far from Milan MXP. Can see them take off and land if that darn mountain was not in the way. For a c 30 mppa airport it is very very slow. Loads of cargo, but Milan is top in Italy for that kinda stuff so expected...lots of FedEx. But passenger wise, very little.

We did watch a Freece Tricolor practice display at a nearby airfield the other day though. Giant Italian flags in the sky! Not as good as the Red Arrows mind you, although the guy who owns the villa felt otherwise....nothing brings out the worst in Anglo Italian relations than a debate about the best aerobatic display team!

CL44

Jan 20, 2009
Birmingham
Does anyone have any ideas why the FX is circling at present? I know we have bad weather in the area (but no thunderstorms in B26 for the last hour) and i know about the fire in Tyseley, but that wasnt affecting operations earlier on.

Top Bottom