I believe an A320 is scheduled for tomorrows Edelweiss. Also we will be seeing Alitalia a few times during the next 2 weeks with flights to BLQ, FCO and GRO all scheduled.

It will be nice to see some different tails at the airport.
Is this flight a one off? Edelweiss's website doesn't show a bookable service to Birmingham.

Off topics bit... but I know times are slow at BHX. But I am on family hols in Italy not far from Milan MXP. Can see them take off and land if that darn mountain was not in the way. For a c 30 mppa airport it is very very slow. Loads of cargo, but Milan is top in Italy for that kinda stuff so expected...lots of FedEx. But passenger wise, very little.

We did watch a Freece Tricolor practice display at a nearby airfield the other day though. Giant Italian flags in the sky! Not as good as the Red Arrows mind you, although the guy who owns the villa felt otherwise....nothing brings out the worst in Anglo Italian relations than a debate about the best aerobatic display team!

Does anyone have any ideas why the FX is circling at present? I know we have bad weather in the area (but no thunderstorms in B26 for the last hour) and i know about the fire in Tyseley, but that wasnt affecting operations earlier on.

Yesterday (Sat) and today, FR24 have several arrivals listed under Air India codes. Flights from Inverness. Belfast, Isle of Man and Edinburgh were listed, using DH4 or AT7 equipment. Obviously, non of these operated, but why are they listed? I can't think of a single airline that previously operated these routes, or an airline that had code shares with Air India. Anyone know what this is about?

Kevin

Monday

PH-IWS FA7X (XRO356)-a09:15-d10:15

HA-LTA A321 (WZZ1HC/2752)-a07:30-d08:40

OO-ACO C510-a09:40-d13:15

G-UZHU A20N (EZY64ML/16RW)-a10:25-d11:20

G-CIXW E170 (EZE9382)-a11:20

G-CKAZ E55P (VCG1AZ)-a13:20-d14:35

LX-JFS PC12 (JFA49M)-n/s-d07:15

OE-FCB C510 (GAC983T)-n/s-d08:15

D-CITY LJ35 (AYY116)-n/s-d09;15

Today

Blue Islands SI2276 (G-ISLM) from Jersey expected 14:29.

Loganair LM582 from Inverness scheduled for 15:30.

Three Wizz flights, Wroclaw (A320) at 15:43, Warsaw (A321neo) est 19:15 and Bucharest (A321) est 20:10. It's also great to see the Jet2 city routes back with Rome and Krakow today.

Tomorrow

Aurigny GR702 from Guernsey sched 11:00.

Emirates EK39 from Dubai sched 12:20. So good to see them back (y)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock