Also just seen on ADS-B Enter 53WZ SP-ENO B738 Just about to go feet wet over the Norfolk coast anotther BHX dep.

E.

Watching FR24, I noticed a West Atlantic BAe ATP (SE-LPS, SWN901) inbound BHX from IOM. I assumed it was a freight flight, but has so far carried out two missed approaches, so I'm wondering if this is a training flight. It now appears to be heading towards EMA. A DLH CRJ9 landed after the ATP's first approach, so the runway seems to be OK.

Kevin

I'm guessing it was related to the impending ending of travel to/from India. I've seen that LHR are refusing to accept any extra flights from India prior to the ban due to the COVID testing problems. Could BHX step in here?

Kevin
I find it bizarre that a country is put onto a red list to stop the risk of new variants entering the country and the response of airlines is to lay on more flights to bring more people in! Let’s be thankful Ryanair don’t fly to India, Pakistan or South Africa!

The Government was going to open up to the world post Brexit but despite a risk to national health they doing everything to close UK with it's own variant of Coronavirus being transported globally. Excluding Australia and NZ!

Welcome to the new order of things.

It's not really a new order because the UK version is a mutation of the original which originated in China.

Anyway there is in Air India 787 night stopper today from Amritsa/Delhi. Personally I'm with Thunderchild on this and would have preferred earlier government action.

It seems Cyprus will be a red list destination soon. Their situation currently is the worst it has been throughout the last 15 months. Averaging 850 cases a day on an island with a similar population to Birmingham.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock