Rollo

Air Dolomiti will be interesting. Not sure if they've been to BHX before.

Undecided about tomorrow as it could be too hot for that quarter mile walk from Elmdon Lane carpark. Sunscreen essential . Hopefully there will be a breeze! (y):cool:

Thanks Matt995

BHX visit off. Will be too hot and Rwy33 ops at the moment. Know that will change, like yesterday. It's going to be humid too, something I don't like....

Have I read that correctly, 'in the stack' and does that imply that there is more than one aircraft on approach at the same time? How lucky you are to now have a glimpse of normality. Here in Queensland, Australia the aviation world has been totally devastated by egocentric politicians who have shorn up their borders to neighbouring states in the quest to stop Covid -19. For the record, this state had 1 (one) new case this week (in quarantine). My local airport has recently invested in a brand new 8000-foot new runway costing nearly 400m AUD (200m pounds st) and It is currently only used by Cessna caravans for skydiving. Enjoy!!!

Have I read that correctly, 'in the stack' and does that imply that there is more than one aircraft on approach at the same time? How lucky you are to now have a glimpse of normality. Here in Queensland, Australia the aviation world has been totally devastated by egocentric politicians who have shorn up their borders to neighbouring states in the quest to stop Covid -19. For the record, this state had 1 (one) new case this week (in quarantine). My local airport has recently invested in a brand new 8000-foot new runway costing nearly 400m AUD (200m pounds st) and It is currently only used by Cessna caravans for skydiving. Enjoy!!!

Which airport is that tompo ? I have subscribed to a poster on YouTube who puts some great videos on his channel from Perth Airport in Western Australia and I must say that even though there isn’t a lot of international traffic, still plenty to see from just all the domestic flights ?

Shame it's showing as all-white livery.

DAT known for their boldly coloured aircraft. Red, yellow, blue, green. Have only seen their ATRs, you can't miss them!

Which airport is that tompo ? I have subscribed to a poster on YouTube who puts some great videos on his channel from Perth Airport in Western Australia and I must say that even though there isn’t a lot of international traffic, still plenty to see from just all the domestic flights ?
MCY (Maroochydore Sunshine Coast) in SE QLD. Believe it or not holding some Olympic events in 2032.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock