The Wamos A333 that has been operating from BHX for TUI positioned out to Gatwick yesterday which means that today they are using only there own equipment hopefully for them and their passengers that will remain the case.
I'm not sure that Brum X will be so happy -

Travelling with TUI in a few weeks to LPA :love::love::love: and I wouldn't mind going on one of these spanish widebodies, however it would be nice to try out the MAX too, so hopefylly one way on the max and the other on a widebody ???????

:unsure:
Kevin

I know I commented on his post and got an angry emoji or whatever the things are called and I was only pointing out if he was on Wamos or whoever he would probably be experiencing a long delay and a shorter holiday or a little chat with his boss for returning late for work.

It was all in good spirits though knowing Brum X I think !

I know I commented on his post and got an angry emoji or whatever the things are called and I was only pointing out if he was on Wamos or whoever he would probably be experiencing a long delay and a shorter holiday or a little chat with his boss for returning late for work.

It was all in good spirits though knowing Brum X I think !

Oh yes rollo, the angry emoji wasn't at you personally but the mention of a shorter holiday. I would be very annoyed if I got a shorter holiday.

At variance with FR24 playback.
Here is a screenshot of the playback from FR24 -

52274044087_0ba044ccc5_k.jpg

At it's lowest on the initial approach, it didn't go below 2,200ft and climbed away from that. Alternatively, you can run the playback on FR24 here -

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/ei276#2cfec4c0

Kevin

Just watching Airport Action on YouTube, live from BHX. EI276 (A320, EI-CVC) did a go-around on approach to R33, but remained at several hundred feet. Anyone know why?

Kevin
I was at Sheldon Park for a couple of hours this evening and noticed the (very early) go around by the EI A320. The only thing of note at the time was an Ops vehicle very close to the R33 touchdown area, it remained on the active runaway for some time. I would guess a routine runaway inspection during a break in movements turned into something more?

It's difficult to know more details without listening to ATC.

Thanks. For some inexplicable reason my original playback showed the landing and taxi before the go-around. This may have been due to both down-wind tracks being laterally close. Current playback is correct, and my apologies for the irregular information.

Might be an FR24 error but Vueling might be sending their Bilbao-LGW flight into BHX tomorrow evening (EC-LUO is due to operate as VY7292/3)

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock