• Forums4airports Statement re: Covid-19 after Prime Minister, Boris Johnson's address to the Nation at 20:30 on Monday, March 23rd 2020 Please be aware of the latest measures implemented by the UK Government this evening, It is now advising all persons to stay at home due to the COVID-19 outbreak. PLEASE we ask, with any movements due in the next few weeks to your local Airport, Military base or local airfield, that you DO NOT attend that airport, military base or airfield, no matter how special it maybe. No aircraft is worth your health, your families health and all those around you. Those aircraft will come back we are sure, so please, adhere to the Government's advice and stay at home. We wish every single one of our members, your families and loved ones the very best for the next few weeks and months ahead. Please, please do your bit to Help the NHS and all emergency services. Site Admin and Moderator Team

Binge Worthy Box Sets

Advertisement

Following on from the most interesting of items on This Morning i thought, since we are going to be all in isolation sooner rather then later, i'll start this thread. There's so much anxiety amongst this forum i thought this comes as a light relief. Watching Box Sets is another way to avoid the news and whilst we all need to the news information overload is not required ... so go for it guys
and gals man-holding-remote-control-1040160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

I've got seasons 1 & 2 of Westworld downloaded and ready to watch.

No idea if it's any good (or even what it's about) but someone at work recommended it.

Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.

Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.
I may make a start tomorrow.

Old school but for those who have never seen it - 24; completely addictive.
Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.

I may make a start tomorrow.

Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.
You can usually find the box sets going for a few £££ in charity’s shops.....well worth it, the earlier series look a little dated now but they will have you hooked.

Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?

Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?
It's not bad at all, manages to get you to buy into characters on what is essentially a sci-fi fantasy. Are you looking for recommendations for Sky Atlantic?

If anyone is interested in SciFi I recommend The Expanse. Definitely the best SciFi show I've ever seen. There are 4 seasons all available on Amazon.

Top Bottom