Binge Worthy Box Sets

Advertisement

Following on from the most interesting of items on This Morning i thought, since we are going to be all in isolation sooner rather then later, i'll start this thread. There's so much anxiety amongst this forum i thought this comes as a light relief. Watching Box Sets is another way to avoid the news and whilst we all need to the news information overload is not required ... so go for it guys
and gals man-holding-remote-control-1040160.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
I've got seasons 1 & 2 of Westworld downloaded and ready to watch.

No idea if it's any good (or even what it's about) but someone at work recommended it.

rollo

Platinum Member
Aug 26, 2014
Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Watched the new episode of Westworld on Monday as my son told me it's great to be honest haven't got a scooby what its about so best of luck, good special effects though.
I may make a start tomorrow.

Old school but for those who have never seen it - 24; completely addictive.
Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.

thunderchild

Platinum Member
Aug 29, 2013
Lichfield
I may make a start tomorrow.

Never seen it but would like to.

It's just that making a start on 204 hour long episodes is a very daunting task.
You can usually find the box sets going for a few £££ in charity’s shops.....well worth it, the earlier series look a little dated now but they will have you hooked.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?

hammerb32

Mar 23, 2016
Struggled through series 1 of Westworld but am not sure that I can face series 2 so time for a possible alternative.

Game of Thrones?

Never seen it.

Any good?
It's not bad at all, manages to get you to buy into characters on what is essentially a sci-fi fantasy. Are you looking for recommendations for Sky Atlantic?

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Cardiff
If anyone is interested in SciFi I recommend The Expanse. Definitely the best SciFi show I've ever seen. There are 4 seasons all available on Amazon.

Top Bottom