• Forums4airports Statement re: Covid-19 after Prime Minister, Boris Johnson's address to the Nation at 20:30 on Monday, March 23rd 2020 Please be aware of the latest measures implemented by the UK Government this evening, It is now advising all persons to stay at home due to the COVID-19 outbreak. PLEASE we ask, with any movements due in the next few weeks to your local Airport, Military base or local airfield, that you DO NOT attend that airport, military base or airfield, no matter how special it maybe. No aircraft is worth your health, your families health and all those around you. Those aircraft will come back we are sure, so please, adhere to the Government's advice and stay at home. We wish every single one of our members, your families and loved ones the very best for the next few weeks and months ahead. Please, please do your bit to Help the NHS and all emergency services. Site Admin and Moderator Team

Gaming discussions : Virus Free Zone!

Advertisement

Gaming discussions : Virus Free Zone!
blur-close-up-device-display-442576.jpg
Although I'm not into playing computer games I know there are lots of people on the forum who do. Talk about the games you play and tactics you use to get through the levels. Share hacks and cheats or whatever!

Comments

Mine are both into Minecraft. I can't stand it, or the noise it makes. It's a constant war with the volume buttons in our house.

Mine are both into Minecraft. I can't stand it, or the noise it makes. It's a constant war with the volume buttons in our house.
I also have two Minecraft kids, I've tried but I just don't understand it.

My youngest also watches Youtube videos of others playing the game which is something that I just don't get.

Oh, I have exactly the same volume wars.

Yep exactly the same here with the YouTube videos watching others play games. Our two both like watching Sis vs Bro. They play games but they also do some weird challenges too. I expect yours would probably like it too.

Last edited:
Our two both like watching Sis vs Bro. They play games but they also do some weird challenges too. I expect yours would probably like it too.
Not seen those but I will mention it to them.

My youngest watches Unspeakable Gaming who does the usual Minecraft and Roblox stuff but also does other unrelated things with some quite funny practical jokes. I have to admit that sometimes I do find myself watching it.

This guy has a huge house in Houston and several sports cars so I did a little research and found out that he's worth circa $9 million. Not bad for making Youtube videos and selling T-Shirts.

Last edited by a moderator:
To make the most of this long downtime, I've just started playing Cities: Skylines and I'm loving it so far. I'm a fan of creative games like this.

I'm also a huge fan of the Halo series on Xbox, one of the best stories ever told in video games and a fantastic multiplayer mode too.

To make the most of this long downtime, I've just started playing Cities: Skylines and I'm loving it so far. I'm a fan of creative games like this.

I'm also a huge fan of the Halo series on Xbox, one of the best stories ever told in video games and a fantastic multiplayer mode too.
Is that kind of a simcity style game?

It's funny how so many of us that are interested in aviation are also intrested in buildings and cityscapes.

Top Bottom