• Admin
Share cool YouTube videos
adult-app-channel-connected-221181.jpg
Found this YouTube channel this morning. I so want one of these. It's a must watch...

Basically this bloke makes a bunker under his back garden. Totally crazy.

NASA Live Stream from the ISS.

There is some amazing footage when the big screen is live.

Although not much happening at the moment I do enjoy the airport webcam at Lanzarote.

It definitely is an interesting way to make a living!
Knowing how Alphabet works I don't think there are many making a living from YouTube videos. Each video will require many thousands of views before the publisher starts to make anything worthy of their efforts. The only real winner is YouTube.

Knowing how Alphabet works I don't think there are many making a living from YouTube videos. Each video will require many thousands of views before the publisher starts to make anything worthy of their efforts. The only real winner is YouTube.
I think people would be surprised by how many there actually are that do make a living from it or at least get a decent second income not just from travel which is quite unique but from all sorts of subjects, YouTube is massive but from what i've seen it does take a lot of hard work and commitment to do it.

A unique and quirky channel is the one i've just watched now.
We've spent a lot of time in the Bernese Oberland down the years, always in summer - we first went in 1967. We've been up to the Jungfraujoch a couple of times by train - it is an incredible experience but you need to check the weather before you go. Otherwise there is not much of a view and it's an expensive trip.

We stay at either Interlaken or Grindelwald - we were at Grindelwald for a week last September and went as far as Kleine Scheidegg from Grindelwald on the WAB railway, and then down the other side to Lauterbrunnen. Both Grindelwald and Lauterbrunnen are linked via different branches of the BOB railway to Interlaken, from where trains can take you all around Switzerland and beyond.

In fact, we always buy Bernese Oberland passes that give free travel for up to a week on most of the mountain railways (not the Jungfraubahn), lake steamers, gondolas, cable cars, post buses, local buses and funiculars, as well as main line railways in the Bernese Oberland and neighbouring areas. Swiss railways and other modes of public transport are incredibly efficient and excellent time keepers.

There used to be two intermediate stations in the Jugfraubahn tunnel but one (Eigerwand) seems to have closed since we last went up. Like the Eismeer station that still operates it gave spectacular views via a window set in the north wall of the Eiger that overlooks Grindelwald. During the early evening it was possible to see from our hotel balcony the sunlight reflecting on the window of the now disused Eigerwand station way above us on the mighty Eiger.

Recently I got into this channel featuring Flight Simulator X multiplayer sessions. Sometimes everyone in the session tries to act like professional pilots, but it usually turns into nonsense like this:

(CAUTION: bad language)

For those suffering withdrawal symptoms from aviation during these troubled times, here is a wonderful video from Sam Chui at LAX which may provide a short term 'fix' -

Kevin
I've watched this video last night and its really inspired me to visit LAX whenever the world is safe again. Love to sit on the grass in the hot weather outside In N Out burger and watch the planes coming in.

A very interesting and entertaining podcast chat with Blake Edgington with another Youtuber Robin from Vuelogs.

I share Kevin's annoyance, London could operate as a self governing State or district as per Washington DC, it has the financial clout, infrastructure and political structures and a potential Monarch in waiting. Let the remainder of the Kingdom flourish without the London dominance and micro management from Westminster.

Something to put a smile on your face!

Colt Clark and the Quarantine Kids - Feliz Navidad

The little girl is amazing. I know so many kids of that age who would be so shy (as I was), but she is having loads of fun. She also seems to have been watching Rolling Stones videos, as her Mick Jagger impression is spot on. I also like that they have a cuddly toy taped to the base drum so that it dances each time the drum is hit.

Kevin

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock