Posters on dried plum, are stating that there are 4 more A321 aircraft on the way ,to Wizz UK in a few months time, any chance I wonder of Wizz expanding at CWL?
Can't see it happening this year but who knows in 2022!

Someone's messed about on
Wikipedia.
The destinations are interesting.
Abu Dhabi, Budapest, Chisinau, Eindhoven, Lisbon, Milan, Sofia, Turku and Warsaw.

Last edited:
Wizz are still selling seats from 28 March and many at £17.99 !
There is no way they are going to launch at that date as only 5 weeks away !
Well according to the dates the supposedly extra ones begin in September, November and December 2021. The rest have been onsale for a while. Whether they launch on the 26th March who knows personally i think it's unlikely!
The destinations have been taken down now.

Last edited:
We love a rumour. A heap of new routes have appeared in the Cardiff Airport wikipedia for Wizz Air - including Abu Dhabi.

No excitement from me as it could very easily be completely made up.
Sorry didn't see your post there! Just someone messing about most likely!

I'm due to go away at the end of May.....(and I'm going), please have words with Boris!!!!:sneaky:
End of March and end of April for me Crete and Faro but i suspect i'll be changing that!

I don't know whether the Wizz Wiki post is linked in any way but there is a report in the BRS forum that someone posted a lot of new routes from BRS for Enter Air this evening on Wiki that have now been removed.

Incidentally, the additional Wizz routes mentioned in earlier posts in this thread have not appeared on the Wiki Cardiff Airport page on my desktop computer at all this evening.

No idea! It did seem a lot of effort to go through with quite a few not very plausible destinations!
Where are these routes shown? When I visit Wiki Cardiff Airport on my AppleMac desktop none of them appear under the Wizz list of destinations. All I'm getting is this (I've just checked again).

Alicante (begins 28 March 2021), Faro (begins 28 March 2021), Larnaca (begins 27 March 2021), Tenerife-South (begins 26 March 2021)
Seasonal: Heraklion (begins 26 March 2021), Corfu (begins 29 May 2021), Lanzarote (begins 1 October 2021), Palme de Mallorca (begins 28 March 2021), Sharm El Sheikh (begins 2 November 2021)

Where are these routes shown? When I visit Wiki Cardiff Airport on my AppleMac desktop none of them appear under the Wizz list of destinations. All I'm getting is this (I've just checked again).

Alicante (begins 28 March 2021), Faro (begins 28 March 2021), Larnaca (begins 27 March 2021), Tenerife-South (begins 26 March 2021)
Seasonal: Heraklion (begins 26 March 2021), Corfu (begins 29 May 2021), Lanzarote (begins 1 October 2021), Palme de Mallorca (begins 28 March 2021), Sharm El Sheikh (begins 2 November 2021)
They've been taken down now. I did post a screenshot in post 83.

They've been taken down now. I did post a screenshot in post 83.
Many thanks, although they never appeared on my Wiki Cardiff Airport page on Sunday when they were first discussed. Some seemed believable, although perhaps not for a winter start with a new airline with virus uncertainties; others not so. Nevertheless, there might be something in the wind for the coming winter to add to what has already been published by the airline.

Many thanks, although they never appeared on my Wiki Cardiff Airport page on Sunday when they were first discussed. Some seemed believable, although perhaps not for a winter start with a new airline with virus uncertainties; others not so. Nevertheless, there might be something in the wind for the coming winter to add to what has already been published by the airline.
I might be wrong but I do believe with the exception of Turku those destinations are all Wizz bases but personally I'd have thought any extra would be more winter sun.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock