Jet2 Boeing 737-800, G-JZDB is position out to Grenoble as "EXS49A" at 10:55

We have quite a few biz movements due today as well.

09:15 LNX05AL - C56X, G-GAAL = F/ Manchester
13:30 NJE331L - F2TH, CS-DLH = F/ Grenoble
14:00 SCR333 - PC24, D-CSCR = F/ Salzburg
14:00 GPKHA - PC12, G-PKHA = F/ Bern
15:55 PHVBG - F2TH, PH-VBG = F/ Tenerife
16:00 SAH26P - BE40 - SP-TAT = F/ Teesside
16:40 VJH236 - E55P - D-CROG = F/ Innsbruck
18:15 BRO911B - B737 - G-NEWG - F/ Exeter

Last edited:
Another Jet2 rescue flight just launched, This time its Boeing 737-800, G-DRTB positioning out to London Stansted as "EXS46A"

Update 17:15

Jet2 Boeing 737-800, G-DRTA is just positioning in from London Stansted as "EXS45A"

Following behind is Embraer Phenom 500, D-CAGA inbound from London Luton as "PVD36K"

Last edited:
Jet2 Boeing 737-800, G-JZDB is position out to Grenoble as "EXS49A" at 10:55

We have quite a few biz movements due today as well.

09:15 LNX05AL - C56X, G-GAAL = F/ Manchester
13:30 NJE331L - F2TH, CS-DLH = F/ Grenoble
14:00 SCR333 - PC24, D-CSCR = F/ Salzburg
14:00 GPKHA - PC12, G-PKHA = F/ Bern
15:55 PHVBG - F2TH, PH-VBG = F/ Tenerife
16:00 SAH26P - BE40 - SP-TAT = F/ Teesside
16:40 VJH236 - E55P - D-CROG = F/ Innsbruck
18:15 BRO911B - B737 - G-NEWG - F/ Exeter
Was lucky enough to spend a few hours at LBA yesterday afternoon - a mixture of Multiflight Cafe and cemetery. Left before the 2Excel 737 (no reason to watch LUFC haha) but besides the above, 2 further bizjets noted were Citation G-CMBC and Phenom D-CAGA. Whilst you wouldn’t say it was busy with airliner movements, it wasn’t quiet. Not at all bad for February. Keep the great work going LBA

Ryanair Boeing 737 Max 8-200 EI-IJL is enroute from Malaga and will make her first LBA visit later this afternoon. This aircraft was only delivered from the manufacturer in the middle of the week and will become the LBA based Max for a period.

BH
💩💩 I’m flying out to Faro tomorrow at lunchtime and they have recently been using the MAX….prefer an 800 tbh.

Hand luggage all ready….IMG_3222.jpeg

💩💩 I’m flying out to Faro tomorrow at lunchtime and they have recently been using the MAX….prefer an 800 tbh.

Hand luggage all ready….View attachment 30399
EI-IJL the brand new Max is currently unservicable at LBA with engineers working on one of its engine/ EI-HMZ positioned in early this morning from East Midlnads to substitute for its poorly younger brother.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock