• Admin
London Luton Airport in customer service finals
luton_3e3201b817625_thumb.jpg
London Luton Airport (LLA) has been recognised for its commitment to delivering exceptional customer service to passengers, after being named as finalist in the 2023 UK Customer Experience Awards for the third year running.

The annual awards, now in their fourteenth year, recognise organisations, teams and individuals who deliver groundbreaking customer service initiatives and best-in-class customer experience.

LLA, alongside customer experience partner, Ethos Farm, is shortlisted in the category of Placing Customers at the Heart of Everything – Large B2C companies. Fellow finalists in the category include Fred Olsen Cruises, Octopus Energy, OVO Energy, St James Place and Utility Warehouse.

Having welcomed almost 16 million passengers over the past 12 months, London Luton Airport has continued to deliver a strong operational performance, with four out of five passengers rating their experience at the airport as ‘very good or excellent’. *

LLA and Ethos Farm will be hoping to emulate the success of the previous year when the partnership was presented with the UK CXA Silver Award in the category of Business Change and Transformation. 

Clare Armstrong, London Luton Airport Head of Guest Experience, commented: “We are delighted to be named once again as a finalist in the UK Customer Experience Awards. The finalists for this year’s awards have been whittled down from hundreds of entries across a wider range of industries and this prestigious recognition is testament to the commitment of colleagues across the airport and the many ways in which they look to deliver a consistent simple and friendly end-to-end passenger experience each day.”

Mathew Garner, co-founder of Ethos Farm, added: “We are thrilled to see London Luton Airport and Ethos Farm shortlisted for the 2023 UK Customer Experience Awards. It’s a huge testament to our partnership and the great work that the team at LLA have been undertaking. The team have worked tirelessly to grow back pre-pandemic passenger volume whilst maintaining service standards and have not only built an impressive end-to-end journey for their customers but have taken the time to bring all colleagues on the journey too via a clear strategy and training programme that places the customer at the heart of the business.”
This year’s awards will be held at Wembley Stadium on 11 October.

*Measured as part of Airport Service Quality (ASQ), a globally recognised airport customer service benchmarking programme.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock