Healthy debate is good, but please try to keep to the subject matter of the thread in question. If necessary I'll have to start moving all these Covid for/against posts to the Covid sub-forum.

Thank you.

Was of course going to happen. Pitty they didn’t ever get to materialise upon the market left open by TC. Though J2 went for that one!

And before anyone starts I think most airlines are following Jet2 now and this is all to do with the lack of strategy commitment knowledge and common sense from our government. It has nothing at all to do with variants. Despite what the liars and machine may say.

Post #113 I said I would much prefer.

Given the flip flop of the green list, though I feel we will get stability now that doom & gloom Hancock has gone, Bulgaria will probably be last on the list. I'm for this for them. How many customers have been re booked from 2020 into 2021 and therefore now into 2022? It's peace of mind rather then shuffling your bookings.

If Bulgaria were to get the Green list/Green watch TUI/Jet2 will jump at flying there for some much needed revenue/profit.

Given the recent announcement by the Uk government, I wonder if they'll be some head scratching and serious conversations going on about the potential re start of ops for Balkan this summer? Just in time for the main summer market and at least some money into the bank?

The vast majority of flights heading to green countries atm are only half full at best, i think the general public are fearful of flying as the goal posts keep moving, the tests and quarantine for non vaxs are putting people off plus who knows what the leaders of europe may do if covid rates keep rising here which they are. Saying that bulgaria, spain etc need our biz. In my opinion though i feel balkan will not return this year

The vast majority of flights heading to green countries atm are only half full at best, i think the general public are fearful of flying as the goal posts keep moving, the tests and quarantine for non vaxs are putting people off
I don’t think that’s the case. It’s the governments mixed messaging and last minute changes that puts people off. Like with Portugal as an example lots of people lost confidence in booking as they are worried that they will have to quarantine on return suddenly which is what most people would like to avoid.

But with this announcement today hopefully things will improve as amber and green country’s you don’t have to quarantine if your fully vaccinated. Trying not to go off topic here because your post does go off topic abit but those that don’t take the vaccine, well their missing out as I would love to go to Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach right now but can’t I’m afraid.

As for Balkan I think they won’t return this year regardless of the announcement I think they will operate into LBA again next year. Fingers crossed.

I don’t think that’s the case. It’s the governments mixed messaging and last minute changes that puts people off. Like with Portugal as an example lots of people lost confidence in booking as they are worried that they will have to quarantine on return suddenly which is what most people would like to avoid.

But with this announcement today hopefully things will improve as amber and green country’s you don’t have to quarantine if your fully vaccinated. Trying not to go off topic here because your post does go off topic abit but those that don’t take the vaccine, well their missing out as I would love to go to Bulgaria’s Sunny Beach right now but can’t I’m afraid.

As for Balkan I think they won’t return this year regardless of the announcement I think they will operate into LBA again next year. Fingers crossed.
Yes so its moving the goal posts thats worrying the public.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock