Wow, I thought I was walking through Newcastle when I saw that. Stand 8 Munich...you've got to laugh!!

The investment in the North’s transport infrastructure quoted by the Aviation Minister sounds impressive until you realise that London gets twice as much per head than the North. West Yorkshire and Humberside fare even worse. No wonder our road, rail and aviation development is light years behind where it should be.

The investment in the North’s transport infrastructure quoted by the Aviation Minister sounds impressive until you realise that London gets twice as much per head than the North. West Yorkshire and Humberside fare even worse. No wonder our road, rail and aviation development is light years behind where it should be.
I think that applies to most areas outside London and its environs.

One of my very large M62 sheds has just been purchased by a leading wedding and banquet group which has struggled to get large sized venues with a minimum of 500 car park spaces (this has 750).
I was amazed they wished to open in the middle of a large industrail estate, but they see this as the future, I have visited three of their other similar u.k. sites.
They have 800 plus backdrops for wedding scene photos including every major world site and once your inside the shed your transported to a totally different place and forget the drive to the door. The dinning room can be any style you wish, the walls move, ceiling, lights, backdrop and can be converted to a night club in 30 minutes. The acoustics are I am told by those in the know, second to none and far better then most commercial arena's
There making no changes to the outside, just graphics to be projected on to the exterior walls, no doubt LBA could do this.
It does not matter what the outside looks like, its the interior thats important

It certainly does matter what it looks like from the outside - it’s part of the scenery. We shouldn’t accept mediocre architecture, and more importantly neither should council planning departments.

Luckily, the exterior of the terminal extension isn’t hideous, from the pictures I’ve seen.

I had an email yesterday from Charles Johnson, LBA Head of Development, confirming that the fly through video of the new terminal building is now available to view on the LBA website. Also that he will, or is already, liaising with Forums4Airports with regard to the same version being made available on this site as requested by Aviador.

I had an email yesterday from Charles Johnson, LBA Head of Development, confirming that the fly through video of the new terminal building is now available to view on the LBA website. Also that he will, or is already, liaising with Forums4Airports with regard to the same version being made available on this site as requested by Aviador.

It's a shame that the production company didn't employ a 'proof reader'.........not very professional when you see the green channel marked 'nothing to DELCARE'!

I hope the pier is wide enough and built to a standard where it has abit of seating at each gate, if the plans are to continue expanding the terminal that way though, I'm not so sure that will happen.

New consultation update

Attachments

• lba-terminal-extension-public-consultation-presentation-boards-sep-2018-(2).pdf
    5.9 MB · Views: 170
Not sure having the project welcomed by Gary Verity and David Laws a good PR move, especially with the formers activities may becoming a criminal investigation.
Tried to give feedback got the following message "You have Caught us Napping"

I see Leeds/Bradford Airport gained full planning permission approval from Leeds City Council on Monday, May 13th 2019 to knock down one of the existing warehouses and build its new petrol filling station, which will be situated just off Whitehouse Lane.

Is this the Cargo shed everyone has recently been talking about on this forum?

18/05583/FU | Demolition of existing warehouse unit and construction of a new filling station with six double sided pump islands , canopy, air and jet wash facilities, associated ancillary sales block, landscape, access and other associated works | Land At Leeds And Bradford Airport Whitehouse Lane Yeadon Leeds LS19 7UA

https://publicaccess.leeds.gov.uk/o...ils.do?keyVal=PEGU2LJBIXT00&activeTab=summary

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock