Jet2 - Manchester - Italy flight schedule changes due to the outbreak of #CronaVirus

Pisa – Route Suspended Was 5x weekly, Recommences at reduced 3x weekly from April 27th
Rome – Route suspended was 5x weekly, Recommences April 27th 6x weekly, Increases to daily from July 2nd
Turin - Route Suspended earlier than planned.
Venice – Route suspended was 5x weekly, Recommences May 21st 5x weekly
Verona – Route Suspended was 1x weekly, Recommences June 6th reduced from 2x to 1x weekly

Last edited:
Jet2 have now been forced to suspend all flights to Czech Republic due it banning UK Citizens from entering the country. Only effects one route from its Manchester base which will see its last flight operate tomorrow.

Prague - Route Suspended - Recommences 4x weekly MON, THU, FRI & SUN from July 2nd but then further reduced to 2x weekly MON & FRI

Last edited:
Looks like Jet2 have now Temporary suspended all flights to Cyprus due to the Corona Virus outbreak and restrictions that have by put in place by the authorities in Cyprus for all tourists.

Larnaca = Route Suspended, Recommence 3x weekly (Mon, Fri & Sat) from April 4th
Paphos= Route Suspended, Recommences 5x weekly (Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat & Sun) from April 4th

Repatriation inbound flights will operate from Cyprus Paphos on Saturday 14th, Sunday, March 15th & Wednesday 18th March 2020.

Further update: Austria has now stopped allowing all inbound tourist entering the country due to Corona Virus.

Salzburg - Route Suspended - 1x weekly (Sat) flights stopped with immediate effect no more this season. Route restarts next winter.
Innsbruck - Route Suspended - No more winter flights this season, Route recommences 2x weekly (Wed & Sat) from July 1st.

The Maltese Government has just announced its introduced a 14 day compulsory self isolation period for all citizens arriving from the UK.

Malta Luqa = Route Suspended, Flights recommence at reduced frequency of 2x weekly (Mon & Thu) from May 4th.

Jet2 will operate 2x repatriation flights rom Malta to Manchester on Sunday April 15th & Wednesday April 18th

View attachment 16263

“In response to local measures introduced throughout Spain to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including the closure of bars, restaurants, shops and activities including any water sports, we have taken the decision to cancel all flights to Mainland Spain, the Balearic Islands and the Canary Islands with immediate effect. We know these local measures will have a significant impact on our customers’ holidays, which is why we have taken this decision.

We are contacting our customers who are currently in these destinations, and who are due to travel, to advise them of their options, so we urge customers not to call us.

This is a fast-moving and complex situation and we are reviewing our programme as a matter of urgency, so that we can fly customers back to the UK.

The health and safety of our customers is our number one priority, and we would like to thank our customers for their understanding.”

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock