Edinburgh Airport - Photo Thread

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
Re: Edinburgh Photo Thread

I especially like the flybe shot that was taken in the watery looking sun.

U

User0001

Re: Edinburgh Photo Thread

cheers the sun had just went away as it arrived turned out better than i thought

U

User0001

f-ofdf.jpg

f-ofdf1.jpg

f-ofdf3.jpg

f-ofdf2.jpg

U

User0001

cheers for tranferin them over i will upload more soon when i get round to editin some

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
scott wright said:
cheers for tranferin them over i will upload more soon when i get round to editin some

Your welcome Scott! I'll transfer some more when I get a moment. It's always been a pleasure looking at your shots. They are always of a high standard, unlike those of my own!

Thanks for staying with us for the move. :good:

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
image.php

Aer Lingus landing at Edinburgh airport by Aviador, hosted on Forums4airports.com

We visited Edinburgh recently and stayed at the Premier Inn close to the airport. Unfortunately because of family commitments this was all I could manage photo wise but it was a good location generally to see aircraft using the airport.

TheLocalYokel

Honorary Member Of Forums4airports
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
Excellent. Many thanks. They have a large variety of airlines at EDI.

Jerry

Staff member
Subscriber
Jun 1, 2016
Leeds
Excellent. Many thanks. They have a large variety of airlines at EDI.
Yes they do! I also didn't realise how many BA flights they get as well! I was also unable to get the Emirates 777 as by then i was cold and my batteries had all run out though i'm glad i was able to get Hainan! I have a video that i will make up in due time and post as soon as i can and it might be 2 videos as well.
Top pics as always jerry
Thanks!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.