easyjet's Belfast Int'l - Leeds/Bradford route Winter 2022/23 timetable

Monday's
EZY289 = BFS 07:05 - LBA 08:10 / EZY290 = LBA 08:40 - BFS 09:45 A319 = Oct 31st to Mar 20th
Wednesday's
EZY289 = BFS 19:05 - LBA 20:10 / EZY290 = LBA 20:40 - BFS 21:45 A319 = Jan 4th to Mar 22nd
Thursday's
EZY289 = BFS 13:25 - LBA 14:30 / EZY290 = LBA 15:00 - BFS 16:05 A320 = Dec 4th to Dec 30th
EZY289 = BFS 19:05 - LBA 20:10 / EZY290 = LBA 20:40 - BFS 21:45 A319 = Jan 5th to Mar 23rd
Friday's
EZY289 = BFS 13:20 - LBA 14:25 / EZY290 = LBA 14:55 - BFS 16:00 A320 = Nov 4th to Mar 24th
Sunday's
EZY289 = BFS 19:20 - LBA 20:25 / EZY290 = LBA 20:55 - BFS 22:00 A319 = Jan 1st to Mar 19th

easyJet are operating Leeds-Bradford to Belfast Intentional route route up to 3-4x weekly next summer 2023.

Mon*, Tue, Fri & Sun.

Mondays*
EZY289 = BFS 13:10 - LBA 14:10 / EZY290 = LBA 14:40 - BFS 15:45 = A319 (Dose not op Jul-Aug)
Tuesdays
EZY289 = BFS 17:00 - LBA 18:00 / EZY290 = LBA 18:30 - BFS 19:35 = A320
Fridays

EZY289 = BFS 12:50 - LBA 13:50 / EZY290 = LBA 14:20 - BFS 15:25 = A319
Sundays

EZY289 = BFS 17:00 - LBA 18:00 / EZY290 = LBA 18:30 - BFS 19:35 = A319

Thanks to @SeanM on twitter for the info that the route is now on sale for summer 2023

Last edited:
easyJet are operating Leeds-Bradford to Belfast Intentional route route up to 3-4x weekly next summer 2023.

Mon*, Tue, Fri & Sun.

Mondays*
EZY289 = BFS 13:10 - LBA 14:10 / EZY290 = LBA 14:40 - BFS 15:45 = A319 (Dose not op Jul-Aug)
Tuesdays
EZY289 = BFS 17:00 - LBA 18:00 / EZY290 = LBA 18:30 - BFS 19:35 = A320
Fridays

EZY289 = BFS 12:50 - LBA 13:50 / EZY290 = LBA 14:20 - BFS 15:25 = A319
Sundays

EZY289 = BFS 17:00 - LBA 18:00 / EZY290 = LBA 18:30 - BFS 19:35 = A319

Thanks to @SeanM on twitter for the info that the route is now on sale for summer 2023
Shame that they haven't looked beyond Belfast though. Looking like a one trick pony.

they've got a good a good little operation out of BHX which has very slowly grown. Year round Geneva would be a good shout. Lisbon / Amsterdam would be great also. Below are what they do from BHX. Reminder they have only been with us again just over a year, obviously our service preformed better then EMA as that's been canned and hasn't returned. just glad to see them committed to the route.

Amsterdam, Belfast–International, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Lisbon
Seasonal: Faro, Málaga, Nantes, Palma de Mallorca

Shame that they haven't looked beyond Belfast though. Looking like a one trick pony.
To look beyond Belfast they really need an LBA base - and that's not going to happen until the terminal is developed. The previous CEO specifically mentioned about EasyJet, and stated there was no chance of them coming to LBA without the terminal (the new one, but I imagine the extended one would do as well as long as they build new stands too)..

To look beyond Belfast they really need an LBA base - and that's not going to happen until the terminal is developed. The previous CEO specifically mentioned about EasyJet, and stated there was no chance of them coming to LBA without the terminal (the new one, but I imagine the extended one would do as well as long as they build new stands too)..
They didn't have an LBA base when they did Geneva before.

They didn't have an LBA base when they did Geneva before.
True, but they lost a lot of money operating it in its final year, so probably not too high up on their things to do list.

If LBA gets more from easyJet, we need the likes of Lisbon, Madrid, Valencia and Athens etc. more than another airline flying to Geneva, and it's easier schedule such destinations using based aircraft.

True, but they lost a lot of money operating it in its final year, so probably not too high up on their things to do list.

If LBA gets more from easyJet, we need the likes of Lisbon, Madrid, Valencia and Athens etc. more than another airline flying to Geneva, and it's easier schedule such destinations using based aircraft.
Im not sure where they have bases but a service from any of them should work. Don't they have a Vienna base?

easyJet UK Bases
England
LGW​
LTN​
MAN​
BRS​
LPL​

Scotland
EDI​
GLA​

Northern Ireland
BFS​

easyJet Europe Bases
France
CDG​
ORY​
LYS​
NCE​
BOD​
NTE​
TLS​

Italy
MXP​
NAP​
VCE​

Germany
BER​

Spain
PMI​
BCN​
AGP​

Portugal
LIS​
OPO​
FAO​

Netherlands
AMS​

easyJet Switzerland Bases
Switzerland
GVA​
BSL​

easyJet UK Bases
England
LGW​
LTN​
MAN​
BRS​
LPL​

Scotland
EDI​
GLA​

Northern Ireland
BFS​

easyJet Europe Bases
France
CDG​
ORY​
LYS​
NCE​
BOD​
NTE​
TLS​

Italy
MXP​
NAP​
VCE​

Germany
BER​

Spain
PMI​
BCN​
AGP​

Portugal
LIS​
OPO​
FAO​

Netherlands
AMS​

easyJet Switzerland Bases
Switzerland
GVA​
BSL​
There's plenty of scope there.

5 easyjet destinations i feel the airline should operate to as a start from LBA are..
BFS- good loads
AMS- reduced klm service and no jet2 on the ams now.
LIS- desperately needed sun route
VLC- sun and expat route
GVA- year round.
2 biz and leisure routes, 2 sun routes and a niche market route. Testing the water with these should be successful.

We also need some competition on BCN - The LS231/2 used to be daily then we had Monarch then we had Vueling - now we have 2/3 flights per week. ideally Vueling returning would be better for connecting traffic but I would welcome easyJet to put some fresh stimulus on the route as it appears to have stagnated.

I have flown EasyJet from Madrid and Munich to Edinburgh, both flights full, many business fliers, so LBA EasyJet to these places I think would work well. Also, might a Eurowings LBA to DUSS be a possibility, they seem to do well out of NCL so would be good to restore the Dusseldorf connection.

5 easyjet destinations i feel the airline should operate to as a start from LBA are..
BFS- good loads
AMS- reduced klm service and no jet2 on the ams now.
LIS- desperately needed sun route
VLC- sun and expat route
GVA- year round.
2 biz and leisure routes, 2 sun routes and a niche market route. Testing the water with these should be successful.

LIS is hybrid and more city break then it is sun. It's also got quite a substantial bit of business.

GVA was year round under Jet2 in the early days. Summer, for obvious reasons, didn't get as quite high LF as winter. Would GVA work year round with easyJet? There is a possibility given they dominate GVA with easyJet Switzerland. They just need more aircraft for growth.

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

New "Helpful" tick and a "Great Photo" camera reactions now added.
X (Formerly Twitter) embeds should now be working fully again, though you may need to use the [MEDIA] BB Code to see the full effect if the single link doesn't embed correctly ;)
Being elevated in the field of Law does not make one immune from the troubles of medical life, apart from a long standing Brain issue, I have been diagnosed with Angina, a condition that actually hurts. I have no family and since my precious dog Peggy died, I have have no one to oblige myself. I am unwell, cannot avoid that so I wish you all well.
All set for a busy football weekend peeps?
A couple of tweaks here and there coming, keep an eye and see if you can spot the difference ;)
That time of the year again. The Eurovision 2024

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock