Thread archived by the site administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting though as FR24 showing POWN has been operating a few Ivalo flights in the last week. SP-ENL has been op in and out of Enontekio. Do we have two tomorrow then?

Interesting though as FR24 showing POWN has been operating a few Ivalo flights in the last week. SP-ENL has been op in and out of Enontekio. Do we have two tomorrow then?
Ivalo is showing in the morning for the Titan A321, but there isn't anything showing for the Enter Air on the departures (or on the arrivals for it coming back).
I am at a loss to why W/H should be slagging off H/Town for flying to away matches.
I am of a age to remember L/Utd flying many times in the past.
The more movements we have the merrier.
Ted.
Hello Ted, and I am at a loss to understand why you think I am slagging them off for flying? I don't have a problem with them flying anywhere. The more aircraft out of LBA the better. I am simply stating a fact that they tend to fly often, even to matches that other clubs (including Leeds) use the coach to get to. And, that when their excess of funds dries up, this is likely to cease. Its fact, not slagging off.

According the lbaspotters list Enterair are due to operate to Enontekio on Friday returning on Sunday, so I guess the aircraft will be parked up until Friday unless there has been a change of plan

Ivalo is showing in the morning for the Titan A321, but there isn't anything showing for the Enter Air on the departures (or on the arrivals for it coming back).

Hello Ted, and I am at a loss to understand why you think I am slagging them off for flying? I don't have a problem with them flying anywhere. The more aircraft out of LBA the better. I am simply stating a fact that they tend to fly often, even to matches that other clubs (including Leeds) use the coach to get to. And, that when their excess of funds dries up, this is likely to cease. Its fact, not slagging off.
Under the Cowley brothers, Huddersfield may be flying in all senses by May, todays league table means nothing

Jetstream 41 G-MAJB(Eastlight 9678) being vectored onto ILS, runway 32(1415) inbound from Bournemouth

Looking at FR24 Jet2 757 “EXS087” has just gone around at Newark. The closely following A332 “EXS077” from Manchester landed at the first attempt.

737/800 G-GDFF(Channex 030F) being position onto ILS, runway 32(1740)
This aircraft has been on a long test flight operating for some time over the Atlantic off the West coast of Ireland

Citation Latitude CS-LTB(Fraction 434L) being vectored onto ILS, ruenway 32(1855) inbound from London City

Learjet M-ABEU of Ryanair just landed on runway 32. 0600 Friday 06/12/2019.

Couldn't you sleep !!!
Yeh the '153 to Dublin due outat 0630 is just departing 2 hours late and has a crew unfamiliar with Leeds. Maybe something positioned in to do the flight.

Jet2 have operated two charters this morning, to Vienna and Copenhagen.
Enterair 737/800 SP-ENL is due out to Enontekio at 1000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock