From the Ryanair website Dortmund is listed as a destination from Liverpool. I can't find any schedules as yet but I think this is a new route if more details appear.

Yes I think your right it was football flights, but it's still being displayed, confusing !
Yeah I'm still waiting for CWL-MAD flights to go on sale with them and they also had Norwich on their for quite a while as well!
Does anyone know why these flights linger in their system like that?

Yeah I'm still waiting for CWL-MAD flights to go on sale with them and they also had Norwich on their for quite a while as well!
Does anyone know why these flights linger in their system like that?

I think it was earlier this year they announced LPL-CPH....then didn't start it. It's still there on the Ryanair system.

Looking at November figures it's good to see Ryanair doing so well on LPL-PRG, they carried 6309 pax in November which is just 41 pax of their best ever month and good for November. Czech Airlines maybe regretting abandoning the route too soon now.

Ive just booked tickets with Ryanair from LPL to PSA, i'm going to Florence, has anyone any experience of the transfer from airport to Florence ?

Ive just booked tickets with Ryanair from LPL to PSA, i'm going to Florence, has anyone any experience of the transfer from airport to Florence ?
I don't have experience but this has been talked about on the Bristol thread when BA started Florence and I'm sure someone mentioned a train from Pisa airport to Florence and that it only takes an hour i believe.

I don't have experience but this has been talked about on the Bristol thread when BA started Florence and I'm sure someone mentioned a train from Pisa airport to Florence and that it only takes an hour i believe.

Ok thanks, I just wondered if someone had done it. I will do some research on the web.

I believe you have to get a bus from Pisa Airport to the railway Station in the city and then a train to Florence.

Thanks I discovered this a bit earlier,its called the PisaMover, its some sort of module thing which runs ever 6 mins to the station, thats what I'm going to do, but thank you.

“Here at Liverpool, Ryanair also continue to perform well and have been growing their business.

Ryanair boss: Axe tax at Liverpool airport to help it grow
“In 2017 they carried 6% more passengers than in 2016 and introduced new services to Prague, Bari, Gerona and Milan and we continue to work closely with them to explore opportunities for further growth from Liverpool in the near future.”

Quote from Liverpool Echo by 26/1/18 by Micheal O Leary speaking at Liverpool Airport

“Here at Liverpool, Ryanair also continue to perform well and have been growing their business.

Ryanair boss: Axe tax at Liverpool airport to help it grow
“In 2017 they carried 6% more passengers than in 2016 and introduced new services to Prague, Bari, Gerona and Milan and we continue to work closely with them to explore opportunities for further growth from Liverpool in the near future.”

Quote from Liverpool Echo by 26/1/18 by Micheal O Leary speaking at Liverpool Airport
Thanks for that link, Carl. I see that Mr O'L is still banging the APD drum. This is the first time I've heard him single out smaller regional airports. In the past I believe he's been demanding that the UK scraps APD across the board.

Under EU regs it's not possible to mix and match in that way and today's news from Europe suggests the UK will be bound by EU law until the end of 2020, even after we leave the EU (assuming we do) in March 2019.

The below comment is interesting. Is it bluster or is he suggesting that lack of certainty will seriously impact Ryanair's UK schedules in summer 2019?

There’s a real danger will the Europeans say no, you can’t stay in Open Skies unless you’re going to allow the free movement of people? We can’t wait until 2019. We’re finalising our summer 19 schedules in summer 18. So we need to know 12 months in advance what exactly is going to happen when Brexit takes place.

Thanks for that link, Carl. I see that Mr O'L is still banging the APD drum. This is the first time I've heard him single out smaller regional airports. In the past I believe he's been demanding that the UK scraps APD across the board.

Under EU regs it's not possible to mix and match in that way and today's news from Europe suggests the UK will be bound by EU law until the end of 2020, even after we leave the EU (assuming we do) in March 2019.

The below comment is interesting. Is it bluster or is he suggesting that lack of certainty will seriously impact Ryanair's UK schedules in summer 2019?

There’s a real danger will the Europeans say no, you can’t stay in Open Skies unless you’re going to allow the free movement of people? We can’t wait until 2019. We’re finalising our summer 19 schedules in summer 18. So we need to know 12 months in advance what exactly is going to happen when Brexit takes place.

I remember many years ago now when Easyjet flew from Livepool to Luton, the APD was introduced and because of that Easyjet cancelled the route.

Is free movement a prerequisite now?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock