Not BHX but still another cracker from flugsnug, filmed at the Midland Air Festival, Ragley Hall.

Didn't realise it was on. Saw a P51 presumably transiting from there on Sunday. I was alerted by the approaching Merlin followed by the howl of the airflow through the gun ports as it performed a tight turn over Draycote water. Was followed a little later by a jet provost/ strikemaster.

Another interesting video by Blake Edgington. He had booked with Primera to fly AGP to BHX. From what he says, he thought he was flying on their A321 NEO (I didn't think this was ever scheduled, unless a proving flight if the aircraft had been delivered on time?). He did however get to fly on the Cello B737-300!

The cabin looks excellent and very modern. Indistinguishable from a new airliner.

Great publicity for Cello!

Kevin

Why don't Cello do Gibraltar, Nice and weekly Med cruise charters from a dedicated Elmdon Terminal, like Titan do from Stansted?

Why don't Cello do Gibraltar, Nice and weekly Med cruise charters from a dedicated Elmdon Terminal, like Titan do from Stansted?

And a name change to Birmingham Cello Airlines would be nice (y) I used to think it was so cool when I was younger seeing Birmingham European airlines flying all over Europe and British Airways (Birmingham) painted on the old noisey 737-200s :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Also talking about the Birmingham name on planes, have Jet2 got a Jet2 Birmingham plane yet ?? I see Jet2 Menorca, Jet2 Ibiza etc etc

[QUOTE="Brum X, post: 141574
Also talking about the Birmingham name on planes, have Jet2 got a Jet2 Birmingham plane yet ?? I see Jet2 Menorca, Jet2 Ibiza etc etc[/QUOTE]

It would be great to see a fly from Brum scheme but i presume as jet2 passengers are U.K.originating I assume they promote destinations.
Having said that I don't know if they have any aircraft with a British city scheme but if they do surely it would be a Leeds/Yorkshire effort no doubt someone from the Leed/Bradford forum can put me right.

[QUOTE="Brum X, post: 141574
Also talking about the Birmingham name on planes, have Jet2 got a Jet2 Birmingham plane yet ?? I see Jet2 Menorca, Jet2 Ibiza etc etc

It would be great to see a fly from Brum scheme but i presume as jet2 passengers are U.K.originating I assume they promote destinations.
Having said that I don't know if they have any aircraft with a British city scheme but if they do surely it would be a Leeds/Yorkshire effort no doubt someone from the Leed/Bradford forum can put me right.[/QUOTE]

Not sure if the aircraft still have them, but in the past Jet2 have had Manchester, Scotland & Yorkshire branded aircraft.

Another video, with a little twist. These guys 'Gronk's Plot' are a bunch of railway enthusiasts (nothing wrong with that!), who have decided to have a day as 'aviators' as they put it.
They seem a likeable bunch and have made a good video at BHX.
Well worth a watch! (Brum X, please note that the video is over an hour. You'll need a big pot of tea and mybe more than one packet of Jaffa Cakes! :hungry:).

Kevin

Another video, with a little twist. These guys 'Gronk's Plot' are a bunch of railway enthusiasts (nothing wrong with that!), who have decided to have a day as 'aviators' as they put it.
They seem a likeable bunch and have made a good video at BHX.
Well worth a watch! (Brum X, please note that the video is over an hour. You'll need a big pot of tea and mybe more than one packet of Jaffa Cakes! :hungry:).

Kevin

Awesome, i will get it sorted Kevin.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock