Indeed I have already heard this rumour but alas am yet to see an announcement nor see it loaded on any publicly accessible system... that said, anyone with access to GDS may be able to shed some light on the details?

Not sure if anyone has any more concrete information but the rumoured x17 weekly isn’t happening now. Apparently TK were planning on launching IST-ATQ but couldn’t secure the appropriate traffic rights. The planned BHX increase was to help feed these flights.

A quote i have seen on SSC thanks to Neon18 (y)

Good to see Turkish Airlines doing well at BHX

10/02/18 @BHX_Ambassador
Following Following @BHX_Ambassador
More
✈️��Congratulations to @TurkishAirlines passed an all-time record as 79.8% of all seats were filled over the month of January, their highest Load Factor ever! @bayrakenes12 @hsbinyar @bhx_official @SkyBrex @airportgurus

Turkish 737 MAX 8's are appearing in the schedule from August on selected dates. It has the same number of seats as their 739's so no real capacity increase but nice to see something different :)
Nice to see you trying to keep up morale Ian.But It's a bit sad that a few weeks before the Summer schedules a very slightly longer B737 should be regarded as something to look forward to. Oh well.roll on 2019

Nice to see you trying to keep up morale Ian.But It's a bit sad that a few weeks before the Summer schedules a very slightly longer B737 should be regarded as something to look forward to. Oh well.roll on 2019

To be honest my Morale and my blood levels have returned to normal over the past week. As others have said 2017 was a very busy year, in fact a year that we have never seen before so I am getting used to the fact that 2018 will be nothing like last year.

I agree maybe BHX needs this year to sort itself out, consolidate what we have with just a couple of new announcements and put all of there efforts into delivering an airport fit for the 2020s and beyond. And more importantly to announce our new CEO to steady the ship.

And 58terminus we have the A321LR or Neo to look forward to, how could you forget that ?? ;) Even with my doubts about this I will be there at the airport over that first weekend of operations (weather permitting) to take some pics of the flying Primera Banana.

Is this another alias Mr Finkle? ;-)

Have you ever seen Ian and myself in the same place at the same time?
full

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock