I understand that the Boeing 737-700 fleet is gradually been retired and will eventually be replaced by the Embraer 190E-2 's

No 737-700 then??

LBA-AMS service is still showing the 737-700 operating the mid morning rotation during parts of the summer 2021 schedule season (from April 26th to first week in July & from August Bank holiday to end of October)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

The newly arriving KLM aircraft are in fact Embraer 195 E2's configured with 132 seats. Combined with a 24% reduction in per-seat fuel burn and this is a very efficient and quiet aircraft.

Fits perfectly with the airports promise of attracting the quietest, most fuel efficient aircraft whilst increasing seat numbers at the same time.

Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

The newly arriving KLM aircraft are in fact Embraer 195 E2's configured with 132 seats. Combined with a 24% reduction in per-seat fuel burn and this is a very efficient and quiet aircraft.

Fits perfectly with the airports promise of attracting the quietest, most fuel efficient aircraft whilst increasing seat numbers at the same time.
Let’s hope when they do arrive both the airport and KLM go for maximum publicity regarding their fuel efficiency and low noise to put the group that shall not be mentioned and the rest back in their box.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock