According to social media Juneyao airlines will operate Beijing to Helsinki to Manchester 4 weekly starting 2nd November.

This year's Thai rumours...

"Recently, Manchester airport, the UK’s fourth busiest airport by passenger traffic, met officials from THAI about increasing direct flights. Thai tourists have been travelling to the north of the United Kingdom, but experience some difficulty in obtaining visas to the country, said Sumeth. The airport authority will seek solutions to the visa-approval problem. "

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/Corporate/30368999

Well the Sendai service is on !

Thai Airways International in winter 2019/20 season is resuming Bangkok – Sendai service, last served until April 2014. From 27OCT19, this route will be served with 777-200ER, 3 times a week. Reservation for this route opened last week.

TG626 BKK2350 – 0730+1SDJ 777 247
TG627 SDJ1115 – 1605BKK 777 135

Great news ... but somewhat curious here. Application documentation appears to be in the name of Lucky Air (4 x A333) as opposed to Juneyao Airlines (4 x B789). Are these two carriers linked in some way or are they both applying to serve MAN? Thanks for any clarification.

Great news ... but somewhat curious here. Application documentation appears to be in the name of Lucky Air (4 x A333) as opposed to Juneyao Airlines (4 x B789). Are these two carriers linked in some way or are they both applying to serve MAN? Thanks for any clarification.
I don't think they are. Lucky air is Hainans low cost carrier.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock