Advertisement

Re: Flying from Brum? Tell us where you're going

Advertisement

Brum X

Premium Member Plus
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
Got back from Kos on Monday - we flew with Jet2. They are good but I have to say the cheesey (and often quite patronising) pre-recorded in flight announcements are really irritating!

That is exactly what I am kind of dreading but I am going with a open mind and give it a go. :unsure:

However I am looking forward to my first Jet 2 flight in September. :geek:

JF57

May 15, 2016
Mansfield
Got back from Kos on Monday - we flew with Jet2. They are good but I have to say the cheesey (and often quite patronising) pre-recorded in flight announcements are really irritating!
Some flights seem to have more announcements than others. At least the announcements are clear unlike some announcements made by the crew on other airlines.

A good airline in my experience so not too bothered about the pre-recorded announcements.

thunderchild

Platinum Member
Aug 29, 2013
Lichfield
Some flights seem to have more announcements than others. At least the announcements are clear unlike some announcements made by the crew on other airlines.

A good airline in my experience so not too bothered about the pre-recorded announcements.
My only issue with them is they are just a bit too cheesey - “Wow, doesn’t time fly, it’s almost time to land”. It’s like they’re aimed at a bunch of five year olds. At least they seem to have dropped that Jess Glynne record on repeat.

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham

Totally agree, I've had nothing but great flights on Jet2 (y)

Advertisement

Top Bottom