Once people are allowed to travel, the airlines will gradually start flying but not at the rate they did before. If they flew a route 4 x daily, they will start with no more than 2 daily and see how bookings go. Some routes will be slow to return, some not at all.

Hainan will now run a double daily Chongqing to Manchester flight from 21st Sept to 30th October.

Flights will use the B787-9 and are all student charters with capped loads.

One flight arrives 0530 and departs 0730. The second arrives 0730 and departs 0930. There are more flights to be added from various Chinese carriers on top of this, as well as extras from Azur Air on their B767-300.

Hainan have switched their operating day from Monday to Thursday

For the next 2 weeks, the flights run on Thu rather than Mon. Then from Nov it also runs Thursdays for the whole winter.

With thanks to SPD_travels on Twitter

Hainan Airlines will add a 2nd weekly flight to Manchester from 10th Feb on Fridays, operating same times as the Monday flight. All flights will operate to/from Beijing without the Dailan stop.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock