What is the flight number just curious how long that flight is
13.5 hrs appox flew it a few years ago from LHR with Qantas.

Regarding TUI and their cruise flights I have become aware since discovering the joys of cruising allowing us to enjoy visiting up to eight destinations over 2 weeks of how important they are in the winter season for for TUI in particular.

From BHX this winter they are operating three weekly to Bridgetown for P&O and Marella, one/two weekly Montego Bay for Marella and twice weekly to Teneriffe for P&O besides the Singapore flights(Marella). I'm pretty sure there are a few other far Eastern cruise flights this winter also for Marella.

Jet two also benefit on short haul but not to the same extent.

13.5 hrs appox flew it a few years ago from LHR with Qantas.

Regarding TUI and their cruise flights I have become aware since discovering the joys of cruising allowing us to enjoy visiting up to eight destinations over 2 weeks of how important they are in the winter season for for TUI in particular.

From BHX this winter they are operating three weekly to Bridgetown for P&O and Marella, one/two weekly Montego Bay for Marella and twice weekly to Teneriffe for P&O besides the Singapore flights(Marella). I'm pretty sure there are a few other far Eastern cruise flights this winter also for Marella.

Jet two also benefit on short haul but not to the same extent.
Yes 13hrs 25 mins from BHX.Dependant on winds.

Looks like tui are struggling with aircraft
with Privilege A321and Wamos A330 set to take some control over there flights

2 of their Maxs, G-TUML (Man) & G-TUMM (Bhx) have been on the ground for over 29 hours now at Sal, after diverting their from Boa Vista due to dust storms, so explains why they are 2 aircraft down at present

Tui Dreamliner destinations

Palma Majorca:tues,thurs,Fri,

Malaga :Sundays

Espargos:Tuesdays and Fridays

Dalaman :Thursday

Kos:Tuesdays and Sundays

Punta Cana :Mondays and Fridays

Cancun:Wednesday Saturdays and Sundays

Montego Bay:Tuesday and Saturday

Melbourne USA:Mondays and Thursdays

More than likely got this incorrect.So correct me if wrong

Source.Trip.com

Tui Dreamliner destinations

Palma Majorca:tues,thurs,Fri,

Malaga :Sundays

Espargos:Tuesdays and Fridays

Dalaman :Thursday

Kos:Tuesdays and Sundays

Punta Cana :Mondays and Fridays

Cancun:Wednesday Saturdays and Sundays

Montego Bay:Tuesday and Saturday

Melbourne USA:Mondays and Thursdays

More than likely got this incorrect.So correct me if wrong

Source.Trip.com
Kos is definitely a Wednesday & Sunday Ant 😀

Kos is definitely a Wednesday & Sunday Ant 😀
It is indeed thank you

A320 TUI Flight schedule

Antalya:Saturdays

Heraklion :Thursdays

Lanzarote:Sundays

Larnaca:Mondays Thursdays Fridays

Tenerife:Wednesdays and Sundays

Dalaman:Saturdays

Burgas:Mondays

Corfu:Mondays,Thursdays,Fridays

Girona:Tuesdays and Saturdays

Kavala:Sundays

Kefalonia:Tuesdays,Thursdays,Sundays

Naples:Fridays

Reus:Tuesdays and Saturdays

Rhodes:Wednesday

Thessaloniki:Mondays

Verona:Wednesday

Zakynthos:Tuesdays Fridays

Last edited:
https://aviationsourcenews.com/incident/tui-uk-787-involved-in-door-mishap-at-birmingham-airport/

G-TUIF B787-8 had it's front door almost lifted off by a moving stairway on Monday at BHX

WhatsApp-Image-2024-02-20-at-11.42.06_3d8e0608-1024x768.jpg

WhatsApp-Image-2024-02-20-at-11.42.06_0ebb490e-768x1024.jpg

The paintwork on this Dreamliner has not aged well.

Any idea why she is called Neil?
found this dated 27th January 2015:-

Thomson Airways’ sixth Dreamliner to be called Neil​

Neil is the name of Thomson Airways’ latest Boeing 787 Dreamliner following an online photo competition.

The sixth 787 in the airline’s fleet is to carry the name after Instagram user Neil Langstone from Birmingham.

His photo of a 787 was one of a shortlist of five entries from more than 680 selected by well-known Instagram photographer Jess MacDonald along with Thomson Airways managing director John Murphy.

Neil’s image was then voted the favourite in the #787pics#787picstion by Thomson and sister company First Choice’s ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- community.

He wins a holiday in Mauritius as well as having the aircraft named after him.

Murphy said: “Neil’s photo was selected by our ***Links to other Social Media platforms are not permitted***- community from a shortlist of stunning imagery and this particular image stood out because Neil managed to capture the whole aircraft in his shot from the tarmac displaying the sleek and modern design of the Dreamliner at his home airport of Birmingham.”

Langstone said: “I will be taking my fiancée with me on holiday to Mauritius, as she had to endure all of my previous statuses, shared posts and patience while I take photos for my Instagram account.”

looks like TUI are starting to cut back on flights for the summer, the following flights are currently no longer showing on sale:-

Corfu TOM 7370/1 07:00 -12:00 / 13:00-14:30 Wednesday
Dalaman TOM 542/3 18:15-00:20 / 01:20-03:40 Wednesday
Enfidha TOM 886/7 07:00 -09:50 / 10:50-14:00 Sunday
Funchal TOM 7110/1 06:15-10:00 / 11:00 -14:45 Monday
Palma TOM 7168/9 13:55-17:20 / 18:40 -20:10 Monday

seams strange if a 738 is just going to be parked up at Birmingham during these times?

TUI appear to have update their based aircraft for summer 2024

The 180 seater A320's of SmartLynx, have gone, and are replaced by 189 seater B737s, so presumable these are the Fly4 aircraft.

Summer 2024 base is therefore :-

1 B789, 1 B788, 2 B7M8's, 8 B738's, possibly 5 or 6 TUI B738s, and 2 or 3 Fly 4 B738's
2 enter air B738's due to start at the end of march.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

Jennyjet, An upgrade to my law degree, have now been upgraded to a Masters in Laws from Birmingham University to add to my Doctor of Jurisprudence as awarded by Harvard Law School. I am somewhat humbled, imposter syndrome in play here!
9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out
All ready for my holiday to Iceland on Sunday! Flying with TUI for the first time.

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock