Don't know the reason but they do have some E45 small jets. May be a private charter of some sort. bmi regional with similar aircraft certainly operates such flights from time to time with a two hour flight time not unusual.

Yeah the aircraft is Embraer 145 so probably a small group charter. Nice to see.

Yeah it was a little late in departing! 4 hours i think 13.00 scheduled but actual was 17.00. Think it went tech.

Flybe used Brussels Airlines livery G-ECOK for the CWL-DUS flight today. Wondering if it's the first Brussels Airlines plane to visit CWL?

G-ECOK is a Flybe DH 8-400 that is painted in Brussels Airlines livery. I don't know which route(s) this aircraft operates these days for Brussels Airlines.

They used to do so from such airports as BRS and NCL and the Flybe DH 8-400s were painted in full Brussels Airlines livery. These days bmi regional operates the Brussels Airlines route from BRS but the E145 is painted white with a simple Brussels Airlines name painted on the side.

G-ECOK is a Flybe DH 8-400 that is painted in Brussels Airlines livery. I don't know which route(s) this aircraft operates these days for Brussels Airlines.

They used to do so from such airports as BRS and NCL and the Flybe DH 8-400s were painted in full Brussels Airlines livery. These days bmi regional operates the Brussels Airlines route from BRS but the E145 is painted white with a simple Brussels Airlines name painted on the side.
The DUS plane usually does BHX-DUS-CWL-DUS-BHX. So i'm guessing Flybe do BHX-BRU on their behalf? Nice to see a new/different livery at CWL. Though i doubt we'll see flights to Brussels anytime soon!

Todays Vueling BCN is an A321 EC-MMH nice to see something different at CWL. Hopefully it won't be the last visit!

Todays Vueling BCN is an A321 EC-MMH nice to see something different at CWL. Hopefully it won't be the last visit!
the 321 is planned for a few rotations this summer. the downside is the a320 will be changed to a a319 to make up for it.

the 321 is planned for a few rotations this summer. the downside is the a320 will be changed to a a319 to make up for it.
Good and bad in a way. At least we have a BCN route. I've always wondered if they could eventually run it daily but with an A319. I don't know the load factors but it might be a good fit for a daily flight.

they have not got enough a319 to cover a daily to bcn.i don't know why it was planned like this. so for every a321 rotation then the a 319 is planned for the next rotation. in a way it shows bigger planes or extra rotations wont work.the only thing I can think of is something big going on in bcn,hence bigger plane for some rotations in anticipation..

Something different for today Titan Airways a 737-300(QC) G-POWC.
ZT783 Genoa departs 10.30 cruise flight on behalf of P&O cruises.

Last edited:
Norwegian 738, EI-FJL is arriving from TFS as D89410.

Weekly charter on behalf of TUI, heard very positive reviews with regards to the on board service with Norwegian, looks like they will be operating further charters UK wide next in S17.

Todays Balkan holidays is LZ-AWA the A330 200! Glad to see her back at CWL and hopefully it's not the last time this season.

Todays Balkan holidays is LZ-AWA the A330 200! Glad to see her back at CWL and hopefully it's not the last time this season.
I think it will be doing the rotation for rest of season.it started off with A320tech and no spare A320 so the A330 been doing the rotations. can only think not enough A320 in fleet. the A330 has been doing brs rotations all season,no change to a A 320. also its been covering other airportsi in the uk. not sure bout Europe.

I think it will be doing the rotation for rest of season.it started off with A320tech and no spare A320 so the A330 been doing the rotations. can only think not enough A320 in fleet. the A330 has been doing brs rotations all season,no change to a A 320. also its been covering other airportsi in the uk. not sure bout Europe.
That sounds good. I know the A321 did CWL and then went to GLA the other week but this week GLA has a A320 all to itself.

Jet2 will be doing a Genoa P&O Cruises flight LS2123 departure 09.35. Aircraft unknown.
Titan Airways will be doing Vienna flying the Welsh football team to there World Cup qualifying match ZT5651 departure 15.00.
Also Berlin is also operating 2 weekly straight away!

The Jet2 aircraft G-CELH operating to Genoa on behalf of P&O cruises arrived at 08.38 from East Midlands airport and parked on stand 7.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock