Many thanks, Tinkerman.

No problem. They're playing Swansea City on Saturday at around 5:30PM, it's live on S4C.

Last edited:
VLM Airlines were back at the airport today! A VLM Fokker 50 arrived from Antwerp at 12.32 parked on stand 1 and then departed to Parma at 14.06. Nice to see VLM operating again.

Expected later on today will be an Eastern Airways E145 arriving from Newcastle at 18.30 and departing for Humberside at 19.00 and a Loganair Saab 2000 expected at 21.20 from Glasgow and departing back at 21.50.
Info from SWAG.

Expected later on today will be an Eastern Airways E145 arriving from Newcastle at 18.30 and departing for Humberside at 19.00 and a Loganair Saab 2000 expected at 21.20 from Glasgow and departing back at 21.50.
Info from SWAG.
Seems that the Eastern is the Newcastle United team bus for their away Prem match at Swansea City tomorrow, and the Loganair will probably be carrying the Ospreys team after their Pro14 game at Glasgow this afternoon.

This hasn't been confirmed yet but CWL could get an inbound charter from Akureyri, Iceland on the 26th April 2018, departure 1st May. Airline is unknown as is flight details but i've been told it's a choir coming to tour Wales.

Potential interesting movement coming into CWL in the near future. The Air France A380 General Electric engine that went bang over Greenland recently will come to South Wales for a full investigation at the General Electric Maintenance centre just north of Cardiff. So a potential freighter movement for CWL in the near future.

According to a post on SWAG this is on it's way to CWL and will be parked there for the weekend and then it's going to Cardiff Aviation on Monday. May be for freighter conversion like the TUI 767 the other day.View attachment 6791

Last edited:
Something different due in tomorrow. Sun Air of Scandinavia are due in from Manchester at 16.50.

I honestly haven't got a clue. I'm guessing a sport team probably i just don't know which one.
Probably Burnley FC who are playing at Swansea City in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.

Icelandair from Akureyri is due in at 13.15 and it looks like its going to be a 757 200. It's then due to depart to Keflavik at 14.15.

Looking at the airports arrival boards for 1st May it looks like Icelandair will be back then which is great for me as I'll be there for Qatar Airways! So bonus Norwegian Eurowings and Icelandair on top of the A350 from Qatar and probably the only time I'll be able to catch a 757 at the airport!

I've also seen that on 29th April there will be an Atlantic Airways departure to the Faroe Islands at 21.00.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock