Advertisement

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
Flybe seems to be doing a decent amount of TV advertising at the moment pushing their routes from Doncaster airport. The adverts are catchy so I would imagine they will prove quite successful.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
I couldn't help but notice that Dusseldorf was still showing on Flybe's TV advertising campaign so if it is cancelled it must have been a late decision to pull the route?

Seasider

Premium Member+
Subscriber
Jan 16, 2009
East Coast
The reason they have "retrenched" to DSA is because they couldn't compete with Jet2. I doubt that many people will go with them except for the people in the South East of Yorkshire/Midlands.

Aviador

Administrator
Staff member
Subscriber
Jan 12, 2009
HEAD OFFICE
  • Admin
It does seem somewhat pointless targeting West Yorkshire when the South Yorkshire airport has enough leakage from its own region to worry about, that is unless they see the West Yorkshire airport as the weakest link.

paully

Premium Member
Subscriber
Jan 22, 2018
Dewsbury
Which pre supposes that the paying public actually like Tui..You don`t have to look far to see a lot of complaints about them. Apparently ok until something goes wrong then...........Yes I know you get complaints about all service providers but Tui all seem to be of the same type of complaint.

Top Bottom