Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Country
United-Kingdom
Right then, the platform has arrived and the Saitek peripherals are due tomorrow ( Sunday ) along with the MS Simulator 2021 ( the big one ). I am also considering X Plane 11, should I bother? I need simplicity if possible, my brain is no longer capable of technical manipulation of knowledge ( I will be 62 next week ). Why is it my existing simulations will not load into my current Win.10 machine? Finally, Windows 11 is coming and am worried that everything will not be transferable.

Kevin Farnell

May 21, 2013
www.flickr.com
There is a 'demo' version of X-Plane 11, which is free to download (I think it's time limited). But the question is, do you need two simulators? I think both simulators are pretty much neck and neck when it comes to performance and add-ons. MSFS is probably slightly better with scenery.
I'm guessing that it's FSX that you're having trouble loading onto your Win10 machine. I've heard of others having trouble with this. There are many helpful flight sim forums (I'm a member of one, a very friendly and knowledgable bunch. I'm not sure if I should link to another forum on here, but I could PM you the link if your interested).
I wouldn't worry too much about Win11. From what I've read, it's basically just the next big update to Win10 and they've renamed it.
Lastly, may I wish you an early Happy Birthday for next week.

Kevin

JENNYJET

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Subscriber
Dec 15, 2015
ASTWOOD BANK, WORCESTERSHIRE.
Country
United-Kingdom
Oh Kevin, you are a sweetie. I accumulated add one for the Steam version of the previous for my XP machine as I want to use them. VC10 and Tornado, however the Win10 will not co-operate.

Your offer of a link may be helpful and I shall in due course be setting up my new machinery and shall keep you and the membership informed.

Thank yo sir!

Kevin Farnell

May 21, 2013
www.flickr.com
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.