Advertisement

And the alcohol for tonight is....?

alcohol-alcoholic-beverage-bar-602750.jpg
Primarily a Friday and Saturday night thread for people to discuss their favourite tipples. Their latest Gin or Whisky collection or maybe the local ale.

We shared a bottle of Semillon Chardonnay earlier this evening as an Apéritif, followed by a bottle of Apothic Dark to accompany Mrs F's legendary lasagne.

Post dinner I finished off half a bottle a few fingers of Three Barrels whilst Mrs F was on Chocolate Orange Baileys or some such. Under duress I had a sip but was far from impressed (n)

I'm currently sipping a generous pouring of Hierbas with a refill on the cards in the very near future.

Advertisement

I managed to get through the night without drinking the entire bottle. No hangover to speak of either.

We shared a bottle of Semillon Chardonnay earlier this evening as an Apéritif, followed by a bottle of Apothic Dark to accompany Mrs F's legendary lasagne.

Post dinner I finished off half a bottle a few fingers of Three Barrels whilst Mrs F was on Chocolate Orange Baileys or some such. Under duress I had a sip but was far from impressed (n)

I'm currently sipping a generous pouring of Hierbas with a refill on the cards in the very near future.
Love chocolate orange. We have fights in this house when there's a chocolate orange about. I've never tried the Baileys version but I expect it would be well received here tbh

Titanic Plum Porter ( yummie) at the Bakers Vaults in Stockport plus visits to Remedy, The Angel, Project 53 and Petersgate Tap

Advertisement

Top Bottom