Whenever England return, they will not necessarily fly to BHX. They use BHX to fly out because they have been based at St George's Park prior to leaving for foreign matches, or tournaments.
Having said that, it is always nice to see Virgin and especially the A350-1000.

Posted on the other forum that Turkish have eleven A330 flights over Christmas and the New year period including two on the 15th December. Additionally there are five planned for February half term.

Suggested it's a consequence of the end of PIA flights from BHX and the subsequent code share with Turkish from Istanbul to Pakistan.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I understand on a European route the same Turkish crew will operate the return leg to IST. This makes it possible for last minute equipment changes.

BHX does very well during the holidays so every chance one of A330 upgrades changing to a 77W.

Now if only we could fill the services outside peak times to move to year round double daily...

England team arrive back 18.40E from Doha. Titan A321 G-POWT ZT242. Info from FR24.
Post automatically merged:

Further to the above, it is an A321 232neo, so possibly a first visit to BHX?. It has positioned in from Dubai.

Last edited:
England team arrive back 18.40E from Doha. Titan A321 G-POWT ZT242. Info from FR24.
Post automatically merged:

Further to the above, it is an A321 232neo, so possibly a first visit to BHX?. It has positioned in from Dubai.
Do you think if we had won, BHX would have been their homecoming destination?

Hopefully, Bellingham will take a whiff of the fine Brummie air get all homesick, and rejoin the Blues on a free transfer.

Alas, I bet like the World Cup, he's not coming home.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock