• Admin
It is with deep regret that I have to inform you that forum Co-Administrator - TheLocalYokel is leaving Forums4airports.

Unfortunately TheLocalYokel, (Jim) is sadly retiring from the forum due to Ill health. I'm actually unsure if Jim is able to view the forum but I would like to send him our best wishes and kindest regards from everyone on Forums4airports. You have been a true comrade, friend and supporter of the forum for many years and your unfaltering support has been most appreciated by everyone.

Aviador

Site Administrator

TLY you will be missed as you always spoke a great deal of sense whether you were posting as a forum Member or commenting as a Mod. However your first duty is to yourself and your family and we all wish you well in dealing with whatever health problems you are now dealing with.

A very sad day indeed and I can only echo the sentiments of others as to just how much he will be missed.

Throughout my interactions with him over the years (both on the forum and via private messaging) I have found him to be not only one of the most knowledgeable members but also a real gentleman and a thoroughly nice guy.

Jim, I can do no more than offer you and your loved ones my thoughts and prayers.

Best wishes Buddy.

Jim, from the first day that I came onto this forum and saw your Avatar I have smiled.

Others have already said almost everything that I could have wished to say. Thank you for all the support that you have given to both the forums and all its members. Whilst I did not appreciate quite how old you might be, I can only wish you and your family peace and may you, when the time comes, fly high.

May God bless you JIm.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock