No 2 A350 and 1 B787 as the A350 has already started and the gaps will be filled on the evening flight

Alterations from 1st Decmber when we have daily 77W and A359 with 4 weekly 788.

From an ACL report dated 28th March

QR27/8 equipment upgrade 10-30 July on daily lunchtime service from A350-900 (283 seats) to B777-300 (412 seats).(subject to minor potential retime or change day3 due arrival Terminal capacity).

This video shows what happens to the cargo that gets exported and imported on the Qatar Airways Doha route. The Doha facility is at the end of the video.

Increases from 18pw to 21pw for W19, also do equipment upgrade to B777-300 on morning
and lunchtime services and B787-8 in the evening. Overall seat growth +30% vs
W18.

Effective tomorrow, Sunday 17th November, QR22 with STD 0725 will be operated by a B77W offering 358 seats compared with the A359 with 283 seats. This continues until at least 24th November according to FR24.

This change to a B77W should be for the rest of winter. From 16th Dec the afternoon flight also changes to the B77W from and A359.

The evening flight also sees a lot of the A359 instead of the B788 but that usage is slightly more random.

I've just been updating my daily logs (for the load factor calculation) and have noted that Qatar has been using a 777W on all their flights both yesterday and today. That gives a total of 2,148 round trip seats per day.

Last Thursday I had the opportunity to capture this B77W as it was about to touchdown on 23R

IMG-7523-edited-2.jpg

Doha – Manchester 23MAR20 – 01APR20 Reduce from 3 to 2 daily

And where are all the MAN forumers, we are going through a civil aviation crisis and they are nowhere to be seen. :unsure:

Are they all self isolating ? :sick::sick::sick:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock