I, the same as most people I assume, am not a lover of change as I mentioned in my earlier post on here. However, after getting used to the new forum layout, I think it only fair to compliment Aviador and others involved in this project on the end results. It is friendly and efficient, once you get used to it, and I'm not missing the old forum layout at all. Well done.

After the few little problems and glitches I was finding,im well impressed with these forums.
I use other forums and they are not aviation related and I very often think I wish these forums were like F4A to use..The tweeks you did that I suggested work very well and easy. I thank you all for doing the tweeks. This is the best aviation forum on line and will give forums on oter topics a run for their money as this forum is out in front and other forums to try to get any where near as good.
TY to staff on this forum for doing a good job,and I feel jealous im not one of them.

@Ashley.S. reported a while ago he was planning for the latest Xenforo update release. When he is able to carry out this work it is also an opportunity for us to look at the latest gizmos to provide the best user experience and keep ahead of the game with the latest technology.

If anyone has seen something on another forum or social media page or perhaps you've thought of something that might work well here we can look into it and see if it's possible, just let us know here

Ditto for me, mind you it seems to be us oldies commenting as less likely to not like change so much, maybe a few of the younger pups could put their two penneth in.

Ditto for me, mind you it seems to be us oldies commenting as less likely to not like change so much, maybe a few of the younger pups could put their two penneth in.
I have no problems either - with an iMac desktop, but I'm not a young pup.

The oldie in me says K.I.S.S. and don't get carried away with the gizmos as too many can spoil something that most seem to think works quite well as it is.

With the next software upgrade any changes that are part of the Xenforo software will be automatically synced into the forum with all that entails. We usually take the opportunity at this time to have a look if we can install any add-ons that might be available to improve the forum. I'll only ask for add-ons if I think they will benefit the forum.

I am sure if a seamless upgrade occurs, I shall be here with no issues. One question if I may, does one need to be signed out? I tend to stay online as my memory for passwords is shocking and I would hate to lose access to this forum!

I am sure if a seamless upgrade occurs, I shall be here with no issues. One question if I may, does one need to be signed out? I tend to stay online as my memory for passwords is shocking and I would hate to lose access to this forum!
There is no upgrade planned imminently but when it does you shouldn't need to do anything. In any case if you were to experience log in difficulties you can contact me by email. [email protected]

You also have my email address so if you have any forum difficulties please feel free to contact me anytime and I'll sort it (y)

Too many adverts?

It's the most frequent comment made about the forum when I ask for feedback. I am trying to remove Google's ability to place adverts wherever they please so I can reinstall some control over them. Hopefully this will mean slightly fewer ads, or at least not as many annoying ones. I'll keep you informed on this if I can get it altered.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock