The scale of the number of routes seemingly dropped is very diappointing news. If they're so sure they can make more money from DSA then good luck to them. Time will tell if they are correct. Probably too late for summer 2019, but perhaps Thomas Cook might be tempted to consider increasing their presence for summer 2020 with one less serious competitor to concern them at the airport?

I have booked a holiday to paphos next year in October with tui from leeds. I have spoken to them today and they have told me everything is ok and not to worry. the leeds to paphos flights are still happening

I have booked a holiday to paphos next year in October with tui from leeds. I have spoken to them today and they have told me everything is ok and not to worry. the leeds to paphos flights are still happening

Interesting, Did they give you reason as to why they had being taken off sale?

Last edited:
For TUI this was only a first release for Summer 2020. The next one is in April 2019 so it could go onsale then.

No TUI have dropped all routes but PMI, CFU and RHO for summer 19 and then at the end of 19 RHO will be dropped too and we still have no reason for this. I have a feeling it’s too do with the 3rd aircraft at DSA.

No TUI have dropped all routes but PMI, CFU and RHO for summer 19 and then at the end of 19 RHO will be dropped too and we still have no reason for this. I have a feeling it’s too do with the 3rd aircraft at DSA.
Wasn't someone told on here that those routes haven't been dropped for 2019?

The TUI offering ex LBA for S19 currently offering only PMI RHO CFU and VRN.

If you look at the schedule for S19, there are definitely changes that need to be made.
Either it is a problem on the TUI website and the flights that have been removed will be reinstated ASAP.
Or, if TUI have removed these flights from sale, then the schedule will need updating as at the moment the aircraft is sat on the ground for days at a time.
Either way, until the schedule is updated, I don't think there's much point in assuming!

From my experience of TUI earlier in the year their website and general organization is a shambles and a disgrace for a company of their size so anything and everything is a possibility for them as far as I am concerned. Only one thing is for sure and that is that they won't be getting my money again.

From my experience of TUI earlier in the year their website and general organization is a shambles and a disgrace for a company of their size so anything and everything is a possibility for them as far as I am concerned. Only one thing is for sure and that is that they won't be getting my money again.

It's information from Wikipedia which usually has a bad reputation but I've always used it for information for LBA and it has always been reliable. I think it is a locked page.

Sadly anyone can update the LBA wikipedia page. So what's posted on there ild take with a pinch of salt.

I'm not certain but I guess anyone who saw the message I posted on here earlier this week could have updated the info since then.

Im lead to believe all is not what it seems...

I was told on Thursday by tui that my 2019 flight to paphos was still going ahead then to be told on Friday that all flights have been axed for 2019 and 2020. they are not basing and aircraft at leeds for 2019 or 2020. so I think they could be book on another airline for palma and corfu. that are only to them 2 for cruise ship passengers

Well thats TUI for you concorde. After my experience with them earlier in the year your story sounds par for the course unfortunately. Their left hand doesn't know what the right is doing. Shambles.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock