Just about to take off for Rome. Another first visit was G-TUIN B789 due back from Orlando tomorrow

Volotea MD95 EI-FCB arrived yesterday to bring in the La Rochelle rugby team to play Sale Sharks. The game kicks off at 1pm today so I imagine we're looking at a 4pm to 5pm departure.

One for later today:

PQ8301 SkyUp Airlines from Kyiv at 1740. Ukrainian airline to bring in Shakhtar Donetsk for the Champions League game on Tuesday?

One for later today:

PQ8301 SkyUp Airlines from Kyiv at 1740. Ukrainian airline to bring in Shakhtar Donetsk for the Champions League game on Tuesday?

I saw this aircraft earlier when I was at MAN, it parked on stand 22, don’t the football flights normally go on remote and the teams get bussed out of the airport?

Potentially the 1st El Al 739 to visit?
LY301 El Al Israel Airlines B739 (4X-EHE) delayed 20:16

My load factor records show a flight on 21st July with 172 seats, against the normal 154, so I suspect this was a B739.

There you go. Not paid any attention to what's been operating on the route but encouraging with some substitute equipment used..

Today's Icelandair (TF-FIN) should be nightstopping as strong winds forecast for the rest of the day in Iceland (we're talking gusts of up to 100mph!)

Just noticed that Virgin have been using the A340-600 in the Atlanta service today. G-VFIT is scheduled back in tomorrow morning at 0755 on VS110.

Biman inaugural today. S2-AJY operating BBC7 was meant to be 6pm arrival, now expected 7pm Appears to be it's 1st revenue service.

Hi everyone

With reference to the above Bangladesh arrival later I can confirm the first inbound has 258 pax on board. That must be full or more or less full. BG have obviously been successful in setting up and selling the route. I will post a weeks figures next week.

Cheers from Sergeant Bilko.

Greetings Bilko, it's a while since we heard from you!

I believe the capacity on the B789 is actually 298, but an initial load of 258 is pretty good. I'm sure we all look forward to further updates.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock