They are going to scrap A319 but against the clock as they sold the engines and the buyer wants them. Should be a good series to watch and its on quest at 21.00 tonight.

did you see the programme Jerry.If you did was it well done. I missed it,forgot it was on,and was talking about it in the morning lol. Must be my age lol.

did you see the programme Jerry.If you did was it well done. I missed it,forgot it was on,and was talking about it in the morning lol. Must be my age lol.
Nope. Got it on series link for when I get home!

I found it quite confusing who was responsible for what. There seemed to be a heck of a lot of "Team Leaders". Does anyone know how many staff are employed there?

dplay.co.uk is the Discovery Channel’s Quest equivalent of BBC i-player.
Episode 1 of Plane Reclaimers is on there, and any other Quest programmes you missed such as Outback Opal Hunters, Alaska, Deadliest Catch, etc.

Episode 1 has been on Quest 3 times this week.So I would imagine the other plane reclaimers in the series would be the same.

A potentially huge site however sceptical as St Athan hasn’t had the best of luck.

Yes we have Aston Martin however if you look at how many jobs should be employed within the BroTathan enterprise zone (according to Edwina Hart) then we are well below.

There was DARA, Military College etc all supposed to be a boost to jobs.

CAERDAV has recruited 2 new members to it's commercial team.
1 is ex Flybe Aviation service, makes me wonder if they want to move into the regional aircraft side and turbprops.

CAERDAV has recruited 2 new members to it's commercial team.
1 is ex Flybe Aviation service, makes me wonder if they want to move into the regional aircraft side and turbprops.
Well they need to do something

They will be sticking Airbus 19/20/21 and Boeing 737 757 767. Thats their bread and butter, a change from this would require the current engineers to get certified on a new a/c type and a whole load of different tooling which doesnt come cheap.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock