I saw a post on the other forum by User 001 that Ethiopian was only 1 out of 3 long haul announcements for MAN next winter. I'd be surprised if Thai wasn't one of them.

Apparently MAN-BOM will be announced in the next few days and that's leaves 1 more LH route to be announced.

Perhaps the airport investment is paying off, MAN needs to keep the pedal to the metal developing routes and improving the experience for transferring passengers.

The third I believe should be a further Hainan service as it’s already in the public domain to Guangzhou from December . That will leave the Thai service remaining in the rumour pile if Jet is finally confirmed

The flight times for MAN as provided by LAX_LHR on the dried fruit forum are an arrival in MAN of 07.55 and departure of 09.35 Mon/Thurs/Sat/Sun.

More good news for MCT the airports been on a roll for a while now probably the last three years suppose hopefully we will see more and more over the next few years from carrier's in Asia the only negative is we see less from the US carrier's with Virgin and TCX ramping things up state side wit hopefully we can see more from the US carriers in the near future.

More good news for MCT the airports been on a roll for a while now probably the last three years suppose hopefully we will see more and more over the next few years from carrier's in Asia the only negative is we see less from the US carrier's with Virgin and TCX ramping things up state side wit hopefully we can see more from the US carriers in the near future.

I assume you're referring to MAN and not Muscat (MCT) in your opening line...:shamefullyembarrassed:

Hopefully this fits into this forum. Based on FR24 ops, this is what a Sunday between 0500 and 1659 in May could look like next year.

33145807_10215288785549533_7123880267520933888_n.jpg

27 long-haul movements by 09:25 (I've assumed ET will operate on a Sunday as not found the days of operation). Still plenty of time for things to be amended, especially with an expected 3rd long-haul route to start in winter with timings not known..

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock