Any news on the Juneyao Shanghai service? Interestingly Virgin now have code share with China Eastern, making it a viable route for either Virgin or China Eastern in this future.

Strong American Airlines hub, they have recently introduced Dublin there so would they consider Manchester?

Back in the day we did have a summer seasonal daily Dallas route. Possibly 1991? AA110/AA111 were the flight numbers i believe. Off the top of my head i think it was 50791 passengers carried in 5 months. Will check when i'm home and not on this bus searching for potholes.

Thai would be SAWASDEE. Hindi is NAMASTE. Bengali is HYALO. Mandarin is NI HAO or WÉI. Cantonese is NEI HOU or WÁI.

I think Llandudno is on the right track. Is our Twitter teaser perhaps not the most accomplished linguist?

I'm going to go with JUNEYAO to Shanghai???

An interesting Anna Aero analysis of the Kangaroo route has thrown up some titbits. in the Top 10 UK-Australia routes, MAN features no fewer than 4 times (Sydney 77692 pax, Perth 56196 pax, Melbourne 51636 pax and Brisbane 51199) ranked 5th, 8th, 9th and 10th.

In terms of overall traffic, it goes LHR 1.425 million, MAN 266,000, Gatwick 194,000,. Edinburgh 75.000, Birmingham 71000 and Glasgow 57.500
https://www.anna.aero/2019/11/19/the-kangaroo-route-sees-2-2-million-passengers/

Last edited:

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock