Both are nice destinations to see but they're just cruise charters.

It seems that the Thailand cruises will arrive and depart from Laem Chabang, so U-tapao may well have been much easier to get into than Suvarnabhumi.

Both are nice destinations to see but they're just cruise charters.

It seems that the Thailand cruises will arrive and depart from Laem Chabang, so U-tapao may well have been much easier to get into than Suvarnabhumi.
I had a feeling they were cruise flights,
Yet that's two new destinations going on the departure board's in the winter,

Also good to know BHX are in their long haul plans(y)

Its about time TUI gave us some proper growth (Long haul) and based the 2nd 787 at BHX on a perm basis. Or am i just in cloud cuckoo land ? :whistle:

B787 deliveries are 1 a year for next two years and both are B789 so not a lot of wriggle room

At the moment the B789 are split equally between LGW and MAN so it could be either

Forgot to add that B763 are due to go soon and have got to be replaced of which 2 are at MAN also

I think this is new but maybe wrong, perhaps old news?

TUI Airways UK during winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce several new short-haul sectors. Planned new addition includes the following.

Birmingham – Kuusamo 16DEC18 – 24FEB19 1 weekly 737-800

I think this is new but maybe wrong, perhaps old news?

TUI Airways UK during winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce several new short-haul sectors. Planned new addition includes the following.

Birmingham – Kuusamo 16DEC18 – 24FEB19 1 weekly 737-800

It became bookable in April through Crystal Ski ( I think I remember posting it on here when I was in Cornwall at Easter), it's not bookable as flight only though so easy to miss.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock