Emirates

HPsauce

Feb 11, 2020
Birmingham B36
With the announcement that United Arab Emirates will be added to the list of countries which will require returning travellers to self isolate for 10 days from January 12th, I wonder if Emirates will reduce their schedule for a while?

Ray Finkle

Staff member
Apr 22, 2012
Birmingham
It wouldn't surprise me if they did.

I guess it may come down to whether they are carrying enough freight to make the flights viable.

rollo

Aug 26, 2014
Reported on the Emirates website and elsewhere all UK operations suspended from 1300 hrs today, believe its short term while new restrictions finalised.

KARFA

Jun 3, 2014
From 1300 today they will not be allowed to operate with passengers in to England, so any flights arriving will have to be cargo only. They will still be allowed to take passengers on the return to DXB.

Brum X

Platinum Member
Subscriber
Subscriber
Mar 23, 2011
Birmingham UK
So all these people/celebs thinking it is cool to show off on social media about being in Sunny Covid free Dubai have managed to shut the place down. Yeah great peeps, great job done everybody.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

I hope you all have to self isolate for 2 weeks in a horrible airport hotel

#karma :)

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.