It looks like both rotations will arrive and depart in darkness. It sort of looks they have something to hide lol.

A few rugby and football flights coming up over the next few days starting today.
At 20.45 an Azerbaijan Airlines A320 will arrive from Baku with the Azerbaijan football team to play Wales on Thursday. That looks like it will depart at 01.05 on the 7/9/19 but whether the aircraft will stay on the ground at CWL or ferry empty back to and then from Baku is unknown.
On the 5/9/19 Stobart Air will operate flights to Dublin at 14.05 and 15.20, I can only find 1 return for them at 20.35 on 7/9/19.
Also on the 7/9/19 Belavia Belorussian Airlines will be arriving at 12.35 bringing the Belarus football team to play Wales on Tuesday.
Belavia was a CRJ200 which arrived from Tallinn

Also Jerry, a further flight to Baku at 1400 on 14th operated by Titan Airways, and Jet2 arrival at12.35 on15th from Shannon

I imagine it will be Titan Airways. I believe the Enter Air is actually a charter flight.
I should've scrolled down more to see the Titan!
Also Jerry, a further flight to Baku at 1400 on 14th operated by Titan Airways, and Jet2 arrival at12.35 on15th from Shannon
I think that's probably Munster arriving for their Champions cup game with the Ospreys.

Updated info: Wizzair have added an extra flight on the 18th.
WizzAir will be operating flights from Budapest and Debrecen to Cardiff on the 19th November with the return flights on the 20th November for the Wales v Hungary Euro 2020 qualifier.
The times are below.
18th November
BUD-CWL 11.30-13.15
19th November
BUD-CWL 08.00-09.45
BUD-CWL 08.30-10.15
DEB-CWL 09.00-10.45
CWL-BUD 23.30-03.05
20th November
CWL-BUD 01.00-04.30
CWL-DEB 01.15-04.45
CWL-BUD 01.30-04.55

A potential shock twist could mean Wales fans not flying anywhere but having games in Wales!
The world anti doping agency has requested that UEFA not hold games in St Petersburg and Cardiff could potentially host those games which could include Wales.

A potential shock twist could mean Wales fans not flying anywhere but having games in Wales!
The world anti doping agency has requested that UEFA not hold games in St Petersburg and Cardiff could potentially host those games which could include Wales.
That would be good for the Welsh team, the country and the airport.

In fairness, the football governing bodies are renowned for making the correct decisions for the good of the game... Even in the face of money and power...... Right?
*Cough* Qatar *Cough*

I suppose we can hope but it's probably a slim hope!

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock