An updated list.

The was something else which was rumoured to be released today but for whatever reason it hasn't. Hopefully we'll hear about it in the coming weeks.

Pretty decent though (y)

Anadolujet - Antalya and Dalaman

Corendon - Antalya and Dalaman

Eastern - Gibraltar

easyjet - Amsterdam, Alicante, Faro, Corfu, Malaga and Palma

Eurowings - Palma

Jet2 - Amsterdam, Paris, La Rochelle, Chambery, Athens, Barcelona, Lisbon, Olbia and Catania

Loganair - Isle of Man

Ryanair - Poznan and Rhodes

Wizz Air - Larnaca

An updated list.

The was something else which was rumoured to be released today but for whatever reason it hasn't. Hopefully we'll hear about it in the coming weeks.

Pretty decent though (y)

Anadolujet - Antalya and Dalaman

Corendon - Antalya and Dalaman

Eastern - Gibraltar

easyjet - Amsterdam, Alicante, Faro, Corfu, Malaga and Palma

Eurowings - Palma

Jet2 - Amsterdam, Paris, La Rochelle, Chambery, Athens, Barcelona, Lisbon, Olbia and Catania

Loganair - Isle of Man

Ryanair - Poznan and Rhodes

Wizz Air - Larnaca

Ooooooooooh I can't keep back my excitement (y)

Just what the BHX FFA page needs right now, some fresh new blood into the airport.

Looking forward to hearing of this additional news.

Interesting analysis from anna.aero suggesting that Birmingham is now the most underserved market in Europe when it comes to locos and flights to the Southern Mediterranean.

The fare analysis is also interesting with our only based loco (Ryanair) averaging one way prices of EUR79.90. The average Ryanair network fare is EUR37.46 (BHX 113% higher) or EUR57.17 with network average ancillary revenue included (BHX 40% higher).

It's no wonder that we see so much leakage to other airports. Lets hope that we are starting to see the winds of change steadily getting stronger.

Well worth a read.

Interesting read, though as others have said hardly a surprise for those of us who know BHX.

I also noticed however that Newcastle was in 7th place on that list. Now that easyJet have closed their base there, and BHX has picked up a few routes from easyJet and Wizz, I wonder if NCL would top the list now?

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock