The initial report for W20/21 is now available for anyone interested although it's pretty out of date as it includes Flybe.

I don't think there is anything on there that we don't already know and recent events will mean further changes are probably inevitable.

S21 initial report
Interesting notes - Aegean hold slots for 2 flights per week, Czech Airlines still hold slots for a daily service, Loganair applied for an IOM service, Ryanair applied for new routes to Antalya, Dalaman and Poznan

Iberia Express and Indigo are among the airlines that initially held slots but cancelled their requests.

I would love to be a fly on the wall in any meeting room on this matter to see how serious this prospect is, who are leading it and what scale they plan air operation.

Historic slots have been retained at BHX and MAN (600 slots each) leaving any new operator plenty of room to start operations... tonnes of cheap aircraft and willing staff available to utilise and lots of pent up demand to travel (vaccine dependant) but still a hell of a lot of risk out there to start a new airline!

interesting one to watch!

S21 start of season report is now available.

A couple of the recently rumoured airlines, namely Pobeda and Cyprus Airways are on there as is the talked about Condor service to LCA.

Aegean still have/had slots and it appears that Eurowings were at least looking at HAM.

It obviously all comes with the disclaimer that these are just slot applications and quite often don't really mean a whole lot.

The W21/22 initial allocation report is out.

Obviously these are requests only and as we know they don't necessarily mean anything will come of it. Interesting though.

Aer Lingus - 23x weekly BHD
easyjet - 12x weekly AMS (as we know winter isn't bookable)
Eurowings - 4x weekly DTM
Ryanair - 2x weekly AGA, 2x weekly BGY, 2x weekly BVA, 3x weekly LIS, 4x weekly OTP, 4x weekly WRO and the 2x weekly POZ which we already know. Also KRK 3x weekly to 22x weekly???
Spicejet - 7x weekly ATQ and DEL
Stobart had NOC but obviously canx
TUi - weekly HKT along with the 2x weekly FNC that is now available

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock