What three things do you think of for this city?

Advertisement

Will

Nov 12, 2019
Sheffield
I like to travel around the UK often as we have some hidden gems here!

I was looking for peoples opinions on some new cities to visit in England and found this survey

I thought I would share it cause they're offering an amazon or a holiday voucher.

Carl0927

Platinum Member
Dec 19, 2016
Cheshire
I just did it, I tried to put down the first thing I thought of, i realised there were some cities I couldnt say.much as apart from maybe a business trip , I didnt know much about the place. Nottingham for example I didnt know what to say !

TheLocalYokel

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 14, 2009
Wurzel Country
IMPORTANT!! To reduce spam, we request that you make a post soon after completing your registration. We request you keep your account active by posting regularly. Inactive accounts risk being deleted.
Yes
And doesn't even include Brum, so what a load of s-it :poop:

Moving on
There are a number of the Core Cities Group not included: Birmingham, Sheffield, Glasgow and Bristol. I understand Will's reason for posting but really this type of thing is a load of old tosh.

I don't really know what the proponents of the 'survey' get out of it. Will tourist offices extract valuable data? I don't see that they can do much about one of my replies for Bath which was 'a lack of airiness'. The city is in a bowl and I find it very stuffy.

Top Bottom