Isn't it O'Leary's "private jet", although I believe it has been used to ferry crew/engineers.

Nothing is confirmed at the moment but there’s a possibility we could see this on repatriation flights.

Thirty seven departures today the best yet including Jet2 (11),TUI(3) as well as LH,KLM,AF, Wizz, Turkish, Vueling, Easyjet, Eurowings,
Loganair and Ryanair with ten, they have been up to fifteen on one day this week.

Still creeping up with a bit of variety.

A bit of long haul would be nice does anyone know anything about Tui long haul I know that BGI must be still pencilled in for late October as P&O still plans to operate it Carrabean season subject to the government lifting it cruise advice, they removed some restrictions this week so all very much subject to change.

Last time I looked (a couple of days ago) The Gambia Experience were still selling holidays departing from Birmingham with the flight listed as TUi.

I can't double check as their website isn't working for me at the moment.

Last time I looked in a Gambia Experience brochure, sometime last century before my illness struck me down, the only flight was ex LGW with Britannia Airways so I chose Colombo through Kuoni on a SriLankan A340 ex LHR. I thought if I had to endure a London flight why not get a decent day of spotting with my camera then enjoy a 13 hour non-stop flight on my favourite airplane!

TUI flight to Malaga tomorrow showing as cancelled on the BHX departures first sign of things to come following todays news !

Monday should see a visit from an Alitalia A319, AZ9002 from Bologna due at 09:30, thinks it's related to F1, and the British GP at Silverstone at the weekend.

Talking of Alitalia, once business travel gets back to some sort of normality then maybe BHX-Milan could be a route they might want to consider in the future. I remember they did operate this route for a short period a few years ago, however with Flybe on the route at the time they didn't stay around for long.

What do people think ?

Talking of Alitalia, once business travel gets back to some sort of normality then maybe BHX-Milan could be a route they might want to consider in the future. I remember they did operate this route for a short period a few years ago, however with Flybe on the route at the time they didn't stay around for long.

What do people think ?

Would be nice to see Alitalia back, yes they did operate for a while a daily service to Milan on E175's, but it didn't last long! Mind you with all their financial issues over the years, can't see it happening in the next few years, especially if Wizz Air are possibly considering a BHX-MXP service!

Doubt we'll see Alitalia any time soon if ever unfortunately:

Alitalia to become “mini-Alitalia”

Sky TG24 Italy reports that “mini-Alitalia” will comprise just 25-30 aircraft and 3,000 employees.

It will be a quarter of Alitalia’s present size and will resemble the Alitalia of 1957.

Fairly confident Milan will return to the BHX departure boards whether it be Wizz or easyJet.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock