This launch is a means of securing early bookings. No doubt they will adjust the S2020 offerings once they have data on how S2019 has performed. Lots of variables in play this Summer and prices on some leisure routes appear quite soft at the moment. If you fancy an extra short break this is a great time to shop for flights.

Been reported elsewhere that the lease on one of the A330's will be converted to year-round and the plane will be painted in full Jet2Holidays livery.

Jet2 are starting the VRN flights early next year.

MAN-VRN will operate from 15/02, weekly on Saturdays, throughout the rest of February, March, April before increasing to twice weekly for the Summer season. Looks like Jet2 are taking advantage of the ski season in the Italian alps.

Going be their timetables, assuming all the extra flights are numbered 4xxx, it looks like the following additional flights have been added for October: (per week)

Almeria x1
Antalya x3
Bodrum x1
Corfu x1
Crete(Heraklion) x1
Dalaman x5
Fuerteventura x1
Gran Canaria x1
Lanzarote x3
Majorca x4
Malta x1
Paphos x2
Rhodes x1
Tenerife x4

Quite impressed they've managed to put that together already, though given Thomas Cook's problems weren't exactly a secret they might have had plans in place for a while. Helps that the season is ending now in some destinations so they have aircraft available.

Mid afternoon here in Manchester and its a stream of Jet2, seems a bit odd ( Easy and Ryanair a bit later)but are dominating the arrivals

I'm glad Jet2 is stepping into fill some gaps even with all the pricing controversy, hopefully they are creating some more jobs in the process.

P&O website is on it....

Update for guests booked with Thomas Cook
We are sorry to hear the news regarding Thomas Cook. All P&O Cruises holidays booked through Thomas Cook are going ahead as planned. We are contacting all guests who have current or future P&O Cruises holidays booked through Thomas Cook. We are also working on sourcing alternative flights for those travelling on Thomas Cook aircraft on our fly/Caribbean or fly/Mediterranean cruise holidays and we will update those guests as soon as we have confirmed plans.

Jet2 have put a new route to Skiathos on sale for next summer, twice weekly. Also other additional flights mostly to Spain and Turkey. I think it amounts to about two extra aircraft.

Those are only the summer sun routes as there flights to Prague, Sofia etc

I've included the other routes - Prague actually has a reduction to 2 weekly for the summer holidays. As far as I'm aware Jet2 don't serve Sofia? There are reports online of them also adding Mytilene next summer, but no evidence on Jet2's own website.

Quick update for W19:
New route Cologne, Dalaman, Innsbruck and Toulouse all short season series. Overall seat growth
+26% due due growth on existing destinations.

Upload Media

Upgrade Your Account

Subscribe to help support your favourite forum and in return we'll remove all our advertisements. Your contribution will help to pay for things like site maintenance, domain name renewals and annual server charges.

Forums4aiports
Subscribe

NEW - Profile Posts

9 trips in 9 days done 70 miles walked and over 23-00 photos taken with a large number taken at 20mph or above. Heavy rain on 1 day only
5 trips done and 45 miles walked,. Also the RAF has had 4 F35B Lightning follow me yesterday and today....
My plans got altered slightly as one of the minibus companies had to cancel 3 trips and refunded me but will be getting nice discount when I rebook them.
wondering why on my "holidays" I choose to get up 2 hours earlier than when going to work. 6 trips in 6 days soon coming up with 3 more days to sort out

Trending Hashtags

Advertisement

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock